OR REGISTER
Register    FAQ    Search

Reply to topic  [ 34 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Post subject: Re: Another team tourney ...
PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2011 12:52 am 
Battle Dex Team

Effit is funny. I still laugh at his quote on the bottom of Schlumpfi's posts.

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2011 7:05 am 

Effit wrote:
I think... you're just coming to grips that you are bad at team tournaments. Shock and denial is the first stage of grief.

So hes griefing about his rating?
Well I think he already passed the stage of blaming, so I think his stages are a little mixed up.

I thought the 5 stages were (quote from Wikipedia):

1. Denial—"I feel fine."; "This can't be happening, not to me."
2. Anger—"Why me? It's not fair!"; "How can this happen to me?"; "Who is to blame?"
3. Bargaining—"Just let me live to see my children graduate."; "I'll do anything for a few more years."; "I will give my life savings if..."
4. Depression—"I'm so sad, why bother with anything?"; "I'm going to die... What's the point?"; "I miss my loved one, why go on?"
5. Acceptance—"It's going to be okay."; "I can't fight it, I may as well prepare for it."

So as we said:
Denial:
He isn't bad.
Anger:
Asfalasarion's fault because he always gets good cards.
Bargaining:
Not passed yet?
Depression:
Would require him to stfu, so it hasn't happened yet.
Acceptance:
Not passed yet.

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2011 4:13 pm 

Effit, not so ... it's simply bad cards, bad team mates and opponents with good cards. When I was at, 10-15 team games I had already had 2 games where my team mate didnt show and several where he was weak. At that point I talked with thor, Which had MORE games, and he said he had had only 1 game where his team mate was a newbie.

There was however one final where I did blunder heavily, sending mercs towards my own team mate. I though the enemy was there, and it wasn't.

It happens.

STOP DOUBLEPOSTS THANKS

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 04, 2011 10:47 am 

Geral wrote:
Effit, not so ... it's simply bad cards, bad team mates and opponents with good cards. When I was at, 10-15 team games I had already had 2 games where my team mate didnt show and several where he was weak. At that point I talked with thor, Which had MORE games, and he said he had had only 1 game where his team mate was a newbie.

There was however one final where I did blunder heavily, sending mercs towards my own team mate. I though the enemy was there, and it wasn't.

It happens.

STOP DOUBLEPOSTS THANKS

Yep, out of my 48 team games, i only ever got 1 total newbie as team mate and only 1 games where my teammate didn't show up

But i don't think clint can be categorized as newbie or that weak though or you means other games beside the one mentioned on this thread?

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 04, 2011 3:25 pm 

It was not out of the 48 ...

Schumplfi, you are so out of order you are even seeing double posts where there aren't any. And besides, what's the huge problem with double posts? My god, what a childish attitude.

Anyway, the logjam was broken yesterday in the tourney. Cards were reasonable even if missing enlist, and team mates were outstanding (UncleMario and hmpf).

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 04, 2011 3:32 pm 

Geral wrote:
It was not out of the 48 ...

Schumplfi, you are so out of order you are even seeing double posts where there aren't any. And besides, what's the huge problem with double posts? My god, what a childish attitude.

I removed your tripplepost and merged them into one.

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 04, 2011 3:53 pm 

Still it's childish, it doesnt make any difference whether it's one post or 3 in a row.

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 04, 2011 4:35 pm 
Battle Dex Testing Team
Battle Dex Testing Team

Geral wrote:
Still it's childish, it doesnt make any difference whether it's one post or 3 in a row.

Now imagine everyone would do that...
It's normal that double posts are not allowed.

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 04, 2011 4:45 pm 

Bubbles and me stated the basic rules of forum-communication in another thread. It is usual that:
-multiple threads of the same topic
-multiposts
-offending another persons
are judged in a forum by the moderator. Neither me nor Bubbles act childish when we request you to stop doubleposting the 5th time.
Don't you notice that you are the problem here, if you want to say so? You're the one on these forums who manages to disturb an otherwise nice, constructive and helpful community?
Did you help the reviewers when you beat the crap out of them twice in a row? I bet you didn't, just like you didn't help the people in the other 900 games because you are an egoistic, self-centered person who thinks his rating makes him a better person, who complains on a (for him) free to play game, can't handle defeats and should seriously start either helping out people here and report bugs or stop complaing on these forums. Next time I'm not gonna be cleaning your double and triple posts up but will just leave them, maybe after the 5th in the row you will notice what the problem is.

Sorry to anyone else who had to read this but it's really pissing me off that someone like that calls me childish.

Cheers and have a good night

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 04, 2011 5:17 pm 

I helped a lot of people and I manage a forum a good bit larger than this one. It's stupid to harass participants just because they sometimes do double posts.

OfflineProfile  
Reply to topic  [ 34 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next