OR REGISTER
Register    FAQ    Search

Reply to topic  [ 34 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Post subject: Re: Another team tourney ...
PostPosted: Fri Feb 04, 2011 5:21 pm 
Battle Dex Testing Team
Battle Dex Testing Team

Geral wrote:
I manage a forum a good bit larger than this one

Thank god it isn't BattleDex or any other forum I use. Probably some emo whine forum, where everyone just cries about the cruelties of this world.

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 04, 2011 5:26 pm 

hmpf wrote:
Thank god it isn't BattleDex or any other forum I use. Probably some emo whine forum, where everyone just cries about the cruelties of this world.

qft
Geral wrote:
I helped a lot of people and I manage a forum a good bit larger than this one. It's stupid to harass participants just because they sometimes do double posts.

Attachment:
pics.jpg
pics.jpg [ 42.27 KiB | Viewed 325 times ]

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 04, 2011 5:49 pm 

Kid, I don't justify myself to 18 year-olds who know nothing and act childish.

Also, I act pretty civil to people who do the same. It's amazing that one gets so little opportunity to behave that way here.

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 04, 2011 6:04 pm 

again with calling someone "kid" as an insult! Please enlighten me on how AGE is a bad thing? And Schlumpfi knows many things (except physics). He's a great BattleDex player, as well as you. If you're going to insult someone at least do it right and do something they can't defend or that makes sense. Surely, after all the stuff people have given you, you can learn how to make a good insult. Saying "Kid, grow up" is like saying "I know you are but what am I?" or "Your mom."
Yes geral, you're 'that guy.'

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 04, 2011 6:23 pm 

Bubbles, just as soon as people act civil, I will act civil as well.

It's not me posting stupid pictures and harassing others.

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 04, 2011 7:59 pm 

I understand that you want to be respected, but you're unwilling to admit that maybe you're wrong about something or maybe you drag things out too far. When you FIRST started talking about luck did people jump on you or just say that they disagreed? Now, some 30 or 40 forum pages later, you can understand why people have long-since given up trying to be nice. But people could be much worse also. I've been trying hard not to curse since y'all said i should not (it's hard sometimes) and i'm also trying to be as nice as i can to you. Most others are holding back too.

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 04, 2011 8:02 pm 

Ok, I understand about the "whining" stuff. Sometimes one just wants to vent, what's wrong with that? In 900 games one is bound to get into incredibly unlikely situations, both good and bad. Just yesterday, I had a game vs hmpf where I didn't even choose the cards before surrendering - they were so bad I knew no way was I going to beat hmpf with them. One vents about those games and that's it ...

Lets just try to be nice to one another, as we have no reason not to.

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 04, 2011 8:04 pm 

We had this in another thread: If you want to vent: Open word.
If you want to be constructive, go to the forums.
Also if you want attention, I suggest 4chan.org.

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 04, 2011 8:05 pm 

Nobody has to be stupid like you are when answering people, Schumpfi. This is what I talk about, you being stupid - just look at your answer, do you see that as a civilized answer?

Well, I don't.

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 04, 2011 8:13 pm 

Geral wrote:
Nobody has to be stupid like you are when answering people, Schumpfi. This is what I talk about, you being stupid - just look at your answer, do you see that as a civilized answer?

Well, I don't.

I can make a ten line answer with reasons and stuff but you wouldn't care anyways so why do you pretend to give-a-shit about my arguments or not arguments. Why do you continue to get on my nerves? I read the forums every day. If I think I can help, I help. I made videos to help new people, I help people with coops. I like this because it's fun to see people "evolve" and see the game grow with every single nice member you taught the game mechanics yourself.

You just annoy me. I see that there is a new message here, join in the thread and see stuff like (taken from multiple threads):
Geral wrote:
I wonder how someone not premium, with 12 games to his name, can have the recon hero in constructed...

But anyway, seems like I can no longer try constructed, it's not really possible to face people with much better cards by design.

Or this:
Geral wrote:
The hardest games, by very very far, are the ones where one gets little enlist, or, being a tight map, little enlist + little mercs.

Then, the games where the adversary gets a lot of debuffs. And where you get very little debuff (though those are less important than enlist).

Or even:
Geral wrote:
Another team tourney, another impossible game with a weak team mate and the enemies having airborne, airborne ranger and sniper in the same game ...

These posts are in NO WAY basing a discussion.
They are also not constructive because if you post it for the 5th time it doesn't give new input.
You INSULT big parts of the community (new people), beat the shit out of the new guys and expect me to even stay friendly?

OfflineProfile  
Reply to topic  [ 34 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next