OR REGISTER
Register    FAQ    Search

Reply to topic  [ 3 posts ] 
 Post subject: Battle Dex my favorite hobby..and soon to be yours.
PostPosted: Sat Feb 12, 2011 12:49 am 

Hello friends and strangers i'm random832....yes the guy with triple losses then wins
One day i was pondering the internet for a stratagy game to play then i stumbled apon "battledex" and i must say "i'm hooked" the first month after finding the game i subscribed and played it quite alot,i started playing it an hour a day but then it turned into 2 then 3.

I now play the game 5 days a week and haven't missed a week since subscription.
So i say this to people who want to join battledex,it is reeeally really fun and prepare for a new hobby ^^

Me: GIVE ME MY LIFE BACK BATTLEDEX
BattleDex: Silly random ...THIS IS YOUR LIFE!!!!
Me =o.....
BattleDex: .....wanna go play some battledex?
Me: Sure =D

OfflineProfile  
 Post subject: Re: Battle Dex my favorite hobby..and soon to be yours.
PostPosted: Sat Feb 12, 2011 8:00 pm 

hate to say this , but im loosing intrest in the game at the moment , i used to be on here all night , but now i log on and off again alot . shame as i still think this could be a great game but until the single player campain is released and they make it so when you log on the game and you go into globel chat from the off , its hard to find things to do till its to late at night for me to stay up as i make to many silly mistakes when im falling asleep at the comp (just look at my stats ,, :oops:

like i say , its a shame (ive even restarted playing wow and i stop that game play this )

OfflineProfile  
 Post subject: Re: Battle Dex my favorite hobby..and soon to be yours.
PostPosted: Sat Feb 12, 2011 9:25 pm 

Random, I like playing with you and am happy to have you in the community. :D

That being said, I would like to see your rate of improvement increase since you have been playing so much! What really helped me was finding the threads which described exactly how vision, movement, and shooting works. Watching your own replays and finding the mistakes you made so you can try to correct them in the future helps too. Once you have decreased unforced mistakes watch the tactics really good players use (not my replays) and copy them. 8-)

The most important thing is that you have fun though, so I'm glad that is working out!

@muppit - I'm not sure what type of gamer you think of yourself as, but maybe you should consider being a game rotator like myself. I find if I force one game down my throat for too long it just becomes boring and stale. If you found BattleDex really fun at any point, then I would suggest playing another game for a little bit (perhaps WoW if that's your thing) and when you play BattleDex next it will be much more fun and refreshing. Also, with all the planned updates, you may return after a couple days to find a better game.

Not only does BattleDex have to compete for the small amount of memory my CPU has to power different games and clients, but it also has to compete with the ultimate system: Playstation 3. If my roommates are asleep or gone, its pretty hard not to hook up my PS3 to the nicest TV in the house and play Fallout 3, MLB: The Show, Battlefield: Bad Company 2, Madden, NCAA Football, etc. But this is definately my "go-to" strategy game, so I will always be back.

OfflineProfile  
Reply to topic  [ 3 posts ]