OR REGISTER
Register    FAQ    Search

Reply to topic  [ 2 posts ] 
 Post subject: FFA Protocol
PostPosted: Sat Feb 19, 2011 5:15 pm 

I'm not the type of person who wants to have enemies on here. I'm certainly never going to say, "If I see this person in an FFA game or if this person is my random teams partner I am going to screw them." I don't try to carry resentment from one game to another. Each game is its own.

But just so that nobody gets offended or thinks that I have something against them personally, I will lay out my FFA Protocol which I follow in every single FFA game I play.

1) I start every game by keeping my troops together and moving the large mass slowly forward, trying to stay level and balanced, as to not yet commit to pushing in a particular direction.

2) My goal is to keep the game balanced early. If one player next to me has two middle factories and the other player next to me only has one middle factory, I will take a factory from the player with two middle factories, so that now we all each have one.

3) If you... a) rush troops into my personal territory; b) use a minor arty card on my units before I have attacked you; c) attempt to take the factory next to my base... I promise I will make sure you don't win. I am merely trying to slowly move forward, keeping things balanced, while trying not to engage in a major battle. My tactics are rather non-aggressive in FFA. If you use overly-aggressive tactics against me when I am trying to mind my own business, I will make sure you don't win. Nothing personal, strictly business. Good day.

OfflineProfile  
 Post subject: Re: FFA Protocol
PostPosted: Sat Feb 19, 2011 10:22 pm 

Sounds legit to me. Let's play some ffa! Hit me up, yo.

OfflineProfile  
Reply to topic  [ 2 posts ]