OR REGISTER
Register    FAQ    Search

Reply to topic  [ 29 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3
 Post subject: Re: There comes another streak ...
PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2011 1:57 pm 

Victim, you didnt see his replay - he had a TON of mercs and enlist himself.

6 enlist+mercs vs 7 enlist+mercs, not a lot of difference. Plus they were usable.

I had a few mercs myself on that 10 enlist+merc game, but mine were fewer, too expensive to deploy (because I didnt have enlist for important stuff at the same time) and except for the merc aa, kinda useless as well. I actually had nice cards, except to face such an onslaught. I had no enlist for inf or recon, so was very limited in what I could field.

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2011 3:11 pm 

Quit super sealed tourney on the very first round. With 5 packs, I got:
1) No hero
2) No adrenaline
3) No vision
4) No range
5) Only 2 enlists, one of them being aa+heli ...
6) No airlifts or any other cards that might make a difference.

I simply cannot believe how shitty the cards were on 5 packs. Only real thing I had were a few blinds.

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2011 3:48 pm 

I can't believe I KEEP facing this kind of cards. Or that I get 1 enlist per game on 3-4-5-6 games in a row, when facing them.

5 enlists, heli hero, etc, etc.

http://www.battledexgame.com/game.php?game_id=28797

It bugs me that it is the SECOND time I faced this exact same combination (lots of enlists plus heli hero) in two days. How unlucky can one get?

I'm also very pissed that every important tourney I seem to get shitty cards, and I always see Thor with super cards... goddamn lack of luck.

Bubbles edit: Moved from a new thread to here

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2011 9:01 pm 

I mean, I faced Thor in a final a few days ago, and he had enlist for EVERY unit he fielded.

Today, in the tourney where I quit because cards were shit, I had the opportunity to check Thor's in a replay, and what does he have?

2 inf enlists
1 art enlist
1 art+recon enlist
1 ballistics
2 adrenaline ...

I mean, that's once in 100 games cards, and he pulls them in two tourneys? How lucky can someone get, really?

Bubbles Edit: Post #1 moved from "Am amazed at the kind of cards people pull on tourneys" thread

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2011 9:02 pm 

I was pretty amused by the quality of Thor's cards after watching the replay :) but instead of complaining I played the game and managed to take the game off Thor when it mattered (top 2 swiss $25 game). Really Geral...

Bubbles Edit: Post #2 moved from "Am amazed at the kind of cards people pull on tourneys" thread

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2011 9:03 pm 

UM, yours weren't so bad either ... 4 enlists including enlist 2 recons and enlist 2 lts, and airborne. Granted, not on a level with his, but still strong cards. I wouldn't have quit right after the first game if I pulled those.

Bubbles Edit: Post #3 moved from "Am amazed at the kind of cards people pull on tourneys" thread

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2011 9:04 pm 

And I am amazed how you do not seem to understand Schlumpfi's and my repeated request to not post multiple threads on the same thing. We've talked to you time and time again about this Geral. Keep it in one thread. Next time I will ask the devs to temporarily ban you from the forums.

EDIT: Look at that Geral. 4 posts in a row. FOUR. Even though two of them are threads moved to here, you still posted about (pretty much) the same thing. Please try to see it from others' perspectives.

Bubbles Edit: Post #4 moved from "Am amazed at the kind of cards people pull on tourneys" thread

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2011 9:06 pm 

This is a different thread, I didn't actually play vs those cards, just saw them on a replay.

Bubbles Edit: Post #5 moved from "Am amazed at the kind of cards people pull on tourneys" thread

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2011 2:48 pm 

Now here's a game where I had very, very, VERY nice cards. Some of the best I have ever gotten, actually.

http://www.battledexgame.com/game.php?game_id=28854

OfflineProfile  
Reply to topic  [ 29 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3