OR REGISTER
Register    FAQ    Search

Reply to topic  [ 14 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 Post subject: Re: Patch 405 - 407
PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2011 8:00 pm 

I'm not saying that the fixes aren't important. It's just that the game catching on or not doesn't really depend on them (or on expansions).

The game needs to be promoted, and it needs a facebook front end, because that's where people are.

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2011 8:05 pm 

it needs both promotion and for the people who see it to NOT be pushed away by loose ends

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2011 2:28 am 

Bubbles wrote:
i gotta disagree with ya, Geral. When everyone i show the game to doesn't even consider the game because of little, stupid things (like my friend opening 10 Options menu's on top of each other then never playing again) i think that speaks loudly on the future of this game

Only casuals would turn out a game for a reason like that... yeah the game needs more players, but come on.

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2011 3:40 am 

Since the promotion hasn't happened yet, the game needs strong support from exisiting members. Everytime i see a new name in the player finder, i message them and offer them a non-rated game with me not using any cards and offering them advice on what they could do better.

What really scares me recently is that in the past 2 weeks, i haven't seen 1 tourney actually have enough players to go. Even free tourneys.

Maybe the game needs more active hands on support from the devs as well as expereinced players. Being that 4 person needed for a tourney to go. Walking new players thru their first match.

For the Love of the Game...

OfflineProfile  
Reply to topic  [ 14 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2