OR REGISTER
Register    FAQ    Search

Reply to topic  [ 2 posts ] 
 Post subject: How to add a card to the deck?
PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2011 1:05 pm 

I have been trying to make my own deck, however when i tried to click a card (because i thought that it will work) it didn't work? How to get the card i want into the deck? :?

OfflineProfile  
 Post subject: Re: How to add a card to the deck?
PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2011 2:47 pm 

To create a deck you first have to click on "My decks" on the top right. Then select a row with the "select" on the right of the row. A window, titled "edit deck" opens. The top row is your deck. If there is no (or not all slots filled with) card(s), you can simply add a card by clicking on it on the lower field. You can just select cards, you own. So not the greyd out cards, just the ones with a little green number (the number how often you own this cards) in the rigth bottom corner of a card.
If your deck is full of cards (or if you just simply wanna remove a card out of your deck), you can remove cards by clicking on them in the top row, or remove all cards by clicking on clear. After you selected all the cards you want, you can give the deck a name (the field left of your deck) and save it. Now you can choose the deck ingame (and modify it there, if you need/want it).
To modify a deck ingame, you can just use the same steps. choose your deck, click on modify and do like above.

One thing at last: In the bootcamp mission, you cannot edit your deck ingame. It takes your first (top) deck every time. So if you wanna change it, you have to do it before you start the mission.

OfflineProfile  
Reply to topic  [ 2 posts ]