OR REGISTER
Register    FAQ    Search

Reply to topic  [ 5 posts ] 
 Post subject: wallpaper-type images?
PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2011 5:35 pm 

I'm working on a BattleDex game in starcraft 2, but there seems to be a lack of pictures/wallpapers on this site! Would anyone (devs included) happen to have a good picture for the loading screen, small preview, and large preview images? Anything will do, though I'd especially like to get my hands on the dark green background that went away with the huge UI update!

Also, if anyone is interested in helping make/test/give feedback for the sc2 map, please let me know ^^ Still very much a work in progress

OfflineProfile  
 Post subject: Re: wallpaper-type images?
PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2011 9:21 pm 

I can help you, just tell me what you need, seems a really nice Idea.
I'm a top 10 master sc2, I don't know anything about map edit there, add me in game Chronos.915

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2011 7:41 am 

added ya ^^ my in-game name's bubbles and fc 559 If youre up for any games (custom, 1v1 or teams), let me know! though I'm bronze league

I'm maybe 1/3 of the way done with the map so far. I've finished most of the back stuff that won't be noticed (like randomly assigning people to maps, making sure people don't get stuck in a 1v1 map without a partner, etc) and almost all of the custom UI, but it's taking me longer to figure out how to set up the tick system.

Although, one think you could help me with right now.. What sc2 units do you think work best for the battledex units? Right now it's this, but it's very easy to change since I haven't set the data yet:
AA - Immortal
Recon - Hellion
Heavy Tank - Siege Tank (tank mode)
Artillery - Siege Tank (siege mode)
Fighter - Viking (fighter mode)
Heli - Banshee
Light Tank - Diamondback [from the campaign]
Infantry - Marine

Also, which cards do you think I should add other than the starter deck? I'm considering JUST adding the starter deck, and then start working on a Bdex campaign map of my own since in Heart of the Swarm you can sell maps and items for them.

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2011 6:30 pm 
Battle Dex Team

Ooh, add me too. This sounds interesting!

jdrez #150

Although I would advise you not to brand anything with "Battle Dex" if you plan on selling it.

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2011 7:11 pm 

the map i'm working on now (a replica of boot camp and Oasis, Desert Duel, Crossfire, and Frostbite) will be free. Whether I try to make anything for profit is a long ways away, and i'm still waiting to see if the devs have any opinions on a free copy of this game hehe

I wish I could ask dagnor a few questions :P Or other programmers if I knew who they were

OfflineProfile  
Reply to topic  [ 5 posts ]