OR REGISTER
Register    FAQ    Search

Reply to topic  [ 2 posts ] 
 Post subject: Meeting for Games
PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2011 3:20 pm 

I just created a facebook account for gaming - something I should have done a long time ago. Anyway, I signed up for the battledex facebook group for matchmaking. Hopefully we can get some matches going. Also, feel free to ask ahead of time to schedule a match for a certain time/day if you would like and we can work something out.

Speaking of which, I had an idea. The one mmorpg I play has two weekly tribe wars (one on Wednesday and one on Saturday) at the same times every week and because I know these times I am able to plan ahead of time and almost always make them. What if some of us hardcore battle dex players attempt to schedule several weekly tournaments at convenient times?

That way, rather than simply using the facebook page to try to arrange individual matches, we simply try to show up at the same time and have a tournament, and hopefully that would lead to some one-vs-one or group mission play afterwards for those who are free and want to keep playing.

I'll start by posting a rough outline of what times are good for me. I live in California in the Pacific Standard Time Zone.

Sundays - Once NFL season ends these will be rather open for me. Sunday nights, at the moment, are somewhat of a 50-50 split between good or bad, depending on whether I travel back to my weekday living spot on Sunday night or Monday morning.

Mondays - Evenings are mostly open.

Tuesdays - Evenings are mostly open.

Wednesday - Bad day for me.

Thursday - Evenings are mostly open.

Friday - Evenings are mostly open.

Saturday - Any time after 10:00am is probably good.

Since there was so much response to my one post yesterday, hopefully some people will check in to comment on this over the next few days or week.

OfflineProfile  
 Post subject: Re: Meeting for Games
PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2011 4:09 pm 

My schedule is kinda in flux at the moment, as i'm in the process of moving back to San Diego from Barcelona. Can't really say what times are best for me at the moment, the FB group is the most effective way I can connect for now. But def post your times that you all choose there for now, and i'll try to catch up with y'all.

OfflineProfile  
Reply to topic  [ 2 posts ]