OR REGISTER
Register    FAQ    Search

Reply to topic  [ 3 posts ] 
 Post subject: Yo
PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2012 7:51 pm 

Hey there people who may or may not remember me, just checking up on this game to see whats up. I thought I canceled my subscription before I quit, but it seems I have all the premium cards, 1430 pts, and 51 packs. O.o
I don't plan on coming back anytime soon, but when I have a vacation, who knows, maybe I'll dip my toes in again.
And so here's some questions for the game:
Is the community bigger now?
Any noticeable improvements?
other stuffs?

OfflineProfile  
 Post subject: Re: Yo
PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2012 9:00 pm 

Community is pretty small, we get about 4 of us in the weekly tournaments. Dev team is working hard adding functionality to the client but it seems like it is going to be a bit still before everything is ready for re-release.

Let me know if you're willing to trade any of your ultras, i am 6 cards away from getting them all and its nearly impossible to get 6 specific cards from packs.

OfflineProfile  
 Post subject: Re: Yo
PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2012 8:25 pm 

Hey Victim, long time no see!
Yes, the community is still really small :(
However, yes, we do have a lot of updates. Dagnor and I are both IMMENSELY busy, so one week we may get a ton of work done then the next week we might not get any at all, so there really is no set schedule we can follow. However we DO have a set LIST of updates that we're following! We've added a lot of usability features, such as friends lists, game invites, etc. We will be adding custom parties, custom chatrooms, ranked teams, revamped menu organization, etc etc etc, as soon as we are able to. Despite how slow things may be at times (and fast at others!), BattleDex is never dead :)

OfflineProfile  
Reply to topic  [ 3 posts ]