OR REGISTER
Register    FAQ    Search

Reply to topic  [ 4 posts ] 
 Post subject: Boot camp question
PostPosted: Sun Nov 14, 2010 1:42 am 

Hi guys,

I love what I've seen of the game so far. Just installed it and went through boot camp a couple of times and then decided to buy my first 5 packs. Now that I've got a little bit more to work with and have looked through the cards that I don't have yet, I have a question.

There's a trophy reward for beating the first level of the boot camp in 12 turns. In order to do that, you have to get an infrantry to the victory point hex on the first turn. I've beat the level in 13 turns, but that's the best I can do and it seems to be because the infantry can't make it to that hex on the first turn.

I've tried for 2 hours now to figure it out. Am I missing something obvious? I don't think I have time to beat the map any other way in 12 turns.

Any hints, tips or a straight up answer would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Wargallow

OfflineProfile  
 Post subject: Re: Boot camp question
PostPosted: Sun Nov 14, 2010 3:31 am 
Battle Dex Team

You can try to kill the base quicker.

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 14, 2010 3:39 am 
Battle Dex Testing Team
Battle Dex Testing Team

I have done it, but maybe you need more cards and experience. But you can try.

I think first 4 training missions are doable for gold only by destroying the base. But gold award gives you nothing, you get reward by completing it on any number of turns. First try to complete all other missions, you will get more cards. Then come back for awards.

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 14, 2010 10:54 am 

Cool, thanks for the replies guys. I guess I had myself convinced that I was missing something and that you should be able to get to the victory point hex on the first turn. I'll turn my focus now on how to destroy the base instead. Also good to know that the rewards are based on completion of the training, and not finishing it with Gold trophy.

Wargallow

OfflineProfile  
Reply to topic  [ 4 posts ]