OR REGISTER
Register    FAQ    Search

Reply to topic  [ 10 posts ] 
 Post subject: halo :)
PostPosted: Tue Jul 06, 2010 4:26 pm 

hi, helo and halo, I'm new to battledex, eager to play, but unfortunately because I'm using a proxy-based internet, can't play :S

well, anyway, nice to meet you,everyone!

OfflineProfile  
 Post subject: Re: halo :)
PostPosted: Tue Jul 06, 2010 6:01 pm 

where ya from?
howd ya find battledex?
about how old are you?
likes and dislikes?
any players you know?

tell us stuff like that :) Welcome. I'm the forum mod, but not that great a player xD need anything, just ask... well anyone really. Everyone's nice (except Solid, who hides it with a shroud of hatred) :P Chrism should get you your 2 packs any time now

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 06, 2010 10:20 pm 

Bubbles wrote:
where ya from?
howd ya find battledex?
about how old are you?
likes and dislikes?
any players you know?

tell us stuff like that :) Welcome. I'm the forum mod, but not that great a player xD need anything, just ask... well anyone really. Everyone's nice (except Solid, who hides it with a shroud of hatred) :P Chrism should get you your 2 packs any time now

im from indonesia, i found battledex thru my friend, who keeps bugging me becuase each time we chat, he'd go "im off, wanna play battledex" so I'm REALLY curious on the game that could keep him busy. Im on my early 20s, need good games before I start working

I like anime+manga, military stuff, aviation, aerospace engineering (but don't ask me 'bout it cuz I'm a C average student :D). The only player I know is my friend who told me about battledex and I dunno his player name.

Thanks for reminding me, I'll try to be active in the forum when I could play... I think I have to play at home (standard, commercial internet connection) instead of at campus...

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 06, 2010 10:26 pm 

sounds cool ^^ a lot of the players are german, but the devs (and me and solid) are american. There are 1 or 2 slovokian players, a greek guy, and several other country-representatives :P

Idk about army stuff or anything like that, but i'm a small anime fan ^^ going to a convention in a week. Thank god for onemanga.com lol

Welcome aboard! If ya want someone to teach ya stuff, let me know. Also, we just got a chat irc today. Go to Community > chat. Try and play the tournaments :) especially sealed. theyre 3 free packs

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 06, 2010 10:27 pm 

also, if it isnt a bother, would you check out my demo video (link's in my signature) and give feedback in the off-topic thread? :) if ya dont want to, no worries

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 07, 2010 9:33 am 

Bubbles wrote:
also, if it isnt a bother, would you check out my demo video (link's in my signature) and give feedback in the off-topic thread? :) if ya dont want to, no worries

zZzZzZ bubbles you sound like a telemarketer!

Also welcome to Battledex!
I think you already stated in the other thread that its something with blocked ports, if it is this way, bdex might not be running there at all.

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 07, 2010 11:23 am 

do i really? >.> I just dont want this project to die off like it has in the past. And the more feedback, the better :P

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 07, 2010 12:13 pm 
Battle Dex Team

Welcome! There are actually players registered from 78 countries (which is pretty surprising given the number of players we have).

Bubbles, you do sound like a telemarketer.

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 07, 2010 12:51 pm 

sorry! :/

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 07, 2010 1:05 pm 
Battle Dex Team

No problem. I think its funny.

OfflineProfile  
Reply to topic  [ 10 posts ]