OR REGISTER
Register    FAQ    Search

Reply to topic  [ 7 posts ] 
 Post subject: Hi all!
PostPosted: Thu Sep 16, 2010 6:07 am 

Hi,
My name is Bastian aka Bastimoo.
Im 16, live in Germany, NRW, and I'm in the 11th grade at the local gymnasium.(highschool in the USA?)
I found the game via google, just typing in 'free round based game', and I like it a lot so far. The only problem I have is that I dont find any opponents in the 'play for free' section, and Sit 'n Go's dont seem to work for me :(
anyways, looking forward to learn, and have a lot of fun with Battle Dex :)
greetings

OfflineProfile  
 Post subject: Re: Hi all!
PostPosted: Thu Sep 16, 2010 7:37 am 
Battle Dex Testing Team
Battle Dex Testing Team

Welcome.

There was big patch recently and some things doesnt work ( sit and go ). There should be some players later in evening to play with. Definitely come to the tournament. This is still beta and there are not many players active.

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 16, 2010 8:51 am 

Hi Basti. Welcome.
I wrote to u in the german section :)
Most players are online around 19-23 o'clock (german time), when the tournaments take place. On other times just use the player finder or global game chat to contact players, if they wanna play a match.

Don't you have to be in the school at this time? I know many people of the 12th and 13th grade and they have school up to 18 o'clock on some days :)

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 17, 2010 12:42 pm 

Nope, today (friday in general.) is my longest day with 10 hours, so i have school up to 4 o clock, the other days we ususally have school till about 1 or 2 o clock PM, so we're quite lucky ;)
Yep, i already had my first 'Free to play' match 10 minutes ago, but had a horrible loss :(

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 17, 2010 12:46 pm 

Bastimoo wrote:
Nope, today (friday in general.) is my longest day with 10 hours, so i have school up to 4 o clock, the other days we ususally have school till about 1 or 2 o clock PM, so we're quite lucky ;)
Yep, i already had my first 'Free to play' match 10 minutes ago, but had a horrible loss :(

Heya!
I'm the "German mod" so if you have any question somebody can't answer: ask me :D

also you should play more games or come back in about 2 weeks with release, because there will be a lot of new players like you!

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 17, 2010 1:44 pm 
Battle Dex Testing Team
Battle Dex Testing Team

Bastimoo wrote:

Well that is normal, you played first game and some of us are here almost half a year. After release you should have much easier opponents. If you play now you will lose horribly, but you will get better quickly and then can destroy some new guys after release :)

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 18, 2010 9:20 am 

Hi Bastimoo, I have given you 250 points + 3 packs. You can open your packs in the game client to get more cards. You can buy more packs on the website using your points.

Hope to see you in the tournaments!

OfflineProfile  
Reply to topic  [ 7 posts ]