OR REGISTER
Register    FAQ    Search

Reply to topic  [ 13 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 Post subject: How did you pick your account names?
PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2011 5:58 am 

First off, let me tell you about mine. I tried to be unique and I remembered about a lady which I knew. She was called Laba (which in my language means "masturbation" - more like "wank" actualy) and when she married he got the name Pulez from her husband (which means "penis" - more like "dick"). Anyway you take it, it's a very bad name, but it's unique. And, beleave it or not, she kept both names (in hope they would counter each-other). So there it is.
UncleMario, is your name related to Assassin's Creed 2?
TheBigOne, are you the big brother of Liquid TLO?
Thor21, FruitDealer, do you also play Starcraft 2?
Asfalasarion, did you let a cat walk across the keyboard to write your account name or was that on purpose?
KlitCommander, does your name mean what I think it does or am I sexualy biased? Btw, you are way too good for a noob (beat Thor three times in a row and you played only 15 games); is there something fishy down there?

OfflineProfile  
 Post subject: Re: How did you pick your account names?
PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2011 10:17 am 

i try to always pick the nick Valkyre, since valkyres were in norse legend the daughters of the gods that carried the fallen heroes towards valhalla.

I prefer off course to carry off enemy dead heroes, but my own units deserve that honour as well

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2011 10:29 am 

arent those valkyries with the i

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2011 11:35 am 

Please see: viewtopic.php?f=1&t=2130

As for me:
I went to summer camps put on by some game designers, and my nickname at the camps was "Bubbles". A year after the last one, one of my old camp counselars turned out to be a developer for this game ;) That, along with the camps sparking my interest in video games, is why my name here is Bubbles.

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2011 11:55 am 

No, i don't play Starcraft2
I pick Thor name because Thor supposedly the strongest god in Norse mythology and 21 is my home number(i dunno why but i have been moving house 3 times and all three of them have the number 21 by accident) :lol:

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 07, 2011 5:32 pm 

Schierke comes from the name of my favorite character in a manga series which i rather like.

Wiking comes from the name of a German military division during WWII (and no, i'm not a retard neo nazi or something like that, i'm quite a liberal infact) because i really enjoy reading about modern military history.

I though both names sounded good together, albeit somewhat geeky, and combined some of my interests so it seemed like an aproppiate username.

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 07, 2011 11:15 pm 

hmm i got my name from 2 things, one it was heavily influenced by my friend who used to play this game and second i chose this name cause he heavily sucked at this game so i was hoping to make amends for it

MY NAME IS PSY AND I AM HERE TO EAT YOU aswell as mispell words and use an undercase i 8-)

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 08, 2011 10:58 pm 

Assassin Creed 2? I don't know what you talking about...

And about my nick choice. Well I just tought Uncle would fit tight next to my rl name. But isn't exclusive just for this game tough.

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 09, 2011 4:12 am 

For Uncle Mario
If you really don't know who Uncle Mario (Assassins' Creed 2) is, take a look at this:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RJcPc6OQ384
Bit cheesey scene, but cool nevertheless.

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 21, 2011 1:39 am 

Labapulez wrote:
KlitCommander, does your name mean what I think it does or am I sexualy biased? Btw, you are way too good for a noob (beat Thor three times in a row and you played only 15 games); is there something fishy down there?

I won't say who it is (its not me) but KlitCommander is definately an alternate account. As for the name... often times people will use funny or dirty names in alternate accounts. The name itself is practically a tip off that its an alternate account.

I got my name in high school because my name is doug and I smoke doja. I use it as my gamertag in most games and if you ever see that name in an online game there is a good chance it is me. 8-)

OfflineProfile  
Reply to topic  [ 13 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next