OR REGISTER
Register    FAQ    Search

Reply to topic  [ 19 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 Post subject: Re: Mass Effect
PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2010 4:07 am 
Battle Dex Testing Team
Battle Dex Testing Team

the big robot does not shoot very fast, you can avoid his missiles and snipers also need to focus on you first and you can see that.

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2010 6:31 am 

i still have to kill the 2 guys next to the robot, the guy who runs up right next to me (annoying fucker) and the frog guys who i cant even shoot cuz they move so fast

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2010 7:37 am 
Battle Dex Testing Team
Battle Dex Testing Team

what class you play?

I had no problems in hitting the "frog" guys, but I played on pc. Thats what you have for playing this on xbox :)

Is this your first mission since you got Normandy? First one is always a problem, as such games give you "choice" of where to go , but enemies are same strength, whenever you go there and so first one is toughest and last one is too easy.

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2010 8:33 am 

1. Yes, you get the last teammember after this mission. (And the man is named Kaidan ;) )
2. Stay behind the big container and try to kill the 2 guys next to the big one. Try to kill the frogs with Biotic or tech. When only the big one is left run behind the big wall on the left and then shoot between a gap through the wall. The big enemy cant shoot back. ;)

I hope you understand everything I wrote. :oops:

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2010 4:58 pm 

falke, you speak english very well, yes i understood everything :)

And yes, I'm playing on xbox. I've done plenty on PC, i want more games on xbox. Yes, this is my first main mission since the normandy. I'll try more later tonight

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2010 2:05 am 
Battle Dex Testing Team
Battle Dex Testing Team

Then try some console exclusives, dont play there games which are (and are better ) on pc.

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2010 2:22 am 

I dont think that games are better on PC, but I dont play much on it.
@Bubbles: Which games do you play on the X-Box? When you want to play a shooter with a good story you should buy Halo (the first Halo is for the original X-Box, but you can play it in the 360 too. But I dont know if you can still buy it) And on 14th September there comes a new great Halo: Halo Reach. And Halo 3, Halo ODST and Halo Reach have a great Multiplayer.

Yesterday I played Mass Effect 2 again. I downloaded a DLC, Liar of the Shadowbroker. Very nice DLC, with nice details and some nice new specials.

PS: Bubbles, I would advise you to buy the DLC(s) for the first Mass Effect. Bring Down the Sky cost only 80 MS Ponits now. And Pinnacle Station is down to 400 Ponits.

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2010 4:08 am 
Battle Dex Testing Team
Battle Dex Testing Team

I dont mean that all games are better on pc. But rpg ( DAO, MassEffect ) where you have to control 3 or 4 characters and where controls are improved for pc, is definitely better.

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2010 6:34 am 

I dont have a job so don't buy games almost ever (i'm excessively cheap, having little income :P) so dad offered to buy me mass effect for xbox. Why say no?

I have Mass Effect, DA:O, Bioshock, and Super Street Fighter 4 (i don't have xbox live lol)

I'm considering getting a job after marching season is over (there's just no time with all the stuff i have during this), so maybe ill buy more games then
Marching season = Football season btw

OfflineProfile  
Reply to topic  [ 19 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2