OR REGISTER
Register    FAQ    Search

Reply to topic  [ 10 posts ] 
 Post subject: a tactic to make a comeback on the most maps
PostPosted: Sun May 16, 2010 11:11 pm 

the prioritie for a comeback is the reschorsche deferient ebtwenn your fiend only 1 all was goes over you must to a faster come back.

beneficial is when you hafe a cp or more um thats the fiend conzentrade his fire of the cp um to stop the
benefi you have

the first turn is to hafe at least 1 artelerie a aa track a recon and a other unit inf tank or a two art or aa track
then you plache your art and so he can shot of your point and of the naigbouhr hex from a fiend reschorche
in the next 3 through 5 turn you only conzentrade of holt your art and one aa track alive and letz run a inf nerly the reschorsche efery turn you dont must build deff you build a artelerie or some orther strong unit they make strong damage

when you hafe enaugth units in the near by me was is 3 recons 2 aa track 2 artelerie you make a storm atack and letz your inf atack the reschorsche

for this plan it is beneficial whens you know whos his strongest units um to destroy they

iam not caitiff , or is it caitliff to stand 500 metre away from the oponent and shot with a sniper from behind

OfflineProfile  
 Post subject: Re: a tactic to make a comeback on the most maps
PostPosted: Sun May 16, 2010 11:17 pm 

last time you to conzentrade your unit all of the deff they you use to storm with the money you bacame now the rest of the efigth can dont work hart you only must now use the suprise to atack the other points

good is to use this tactic after the fiend to atack you so he can not align his unit

i hope all can unterstand my englisch iam hafe a very bad englisch

i to rejoice over all tips or other tactics to stard a comeback

iam not caitiff , or is it caitliff to stand 500 metre away from the oponent and shot with a sniper from behind

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Mon May 17, 2010 2:06 am 
Battle Dex Testing Team
Battle Dex Testing Team

Well I dont, can someone translate please ? :)

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Mon May 17, 2010 7:38 am 

Well, i tried to do so. But on some points i was not sure, if i understand mrcaos right.

The priority to start a comeback is to get the ressources of your opponent to prepare a quick comeback. (Sorry, no idea what the middle would tell us, maybe "if you have only one ressource left")
It's good to have one or more cp, so your opponent has to concentrate on them, to stop you gaining points.

First thing you have to do is to build at least 1 arty, 1 aa, 1 recon and another unit, like inf, tank or a second arty or aa-hlaftrack. Then you have to place your arty, so it can shoot at your point (maybe your last ressource?) and to the (neighbor) hexes of an opponents ressource. For the next 3 to 5 turns you should concentrade to keep your arty and a aa-halftrack alive, while letting your inf run to the ressource.
While doing this you use the money, that is not needed to build def units, to build an arty or another unit with high damage.
When you get enough units nearby (i used to use 3 recons, 2 aa-halftracks, 2 arty), then you can start a rush, letting your inf attack the res.
(I think he means the recons, arty, aa attack your opponent units at his rp, while your inf takes the ressources).
To rise your chances, that this strategy works, it is useful to know, which units are the strongest ones to destroy your opponent units.
Last step is to concentrate your units in your defense and now, with the money you get, you don't have to work very hard in the finish of the fight, you only have to use the surprise and attack the other ressources.
This tactic should work well after your opponent attacked you, 'cause in this case his units are not that organized to answer your strategy.

I hope you can understand my english, 'cause it's very bad.
I'm looking forward to all tips or even other tactics to start a comeback.

@mrcaos: Du kannst mir den Text auch auf deutsch zukommen lassen, dann kann ich gucken, ob ich alles richtig übersetzt habe.

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Mon May 17, 2010 7:55 am 
Battle Dex Testing Team
Battle Dex Testing Team

well you have one last resource and you are making comeback with AA, recon arty and one more. Where do you get the gold ( around 400 ) ?

2 heavy tanks (or light tank hero :) ) will destroy your position easily and I expect opponent has money for them as he has resource advantage.

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Mon May 17, 2010 8:57 am 

for this fall you must us debuff to stop his tanks and your art must stand a litel bit away from his
a ligth tank hero is the end of the match but this tactic is better as surender

fact is the only way they can gife you in this fall a win is a deff on the prioriti plache and you must us some strong carts to suprise the fiend or a big army they you to sumery near the plache
the prioterie is suprise and a inf they can use the suprise to bring you a reschorsch why his unit atack your army first and when he can see your inf he is to late

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Mon May 17, 2010 9:00 am 

the best is to move your artelerie in schlalom kurts away from his vision so when you wnat atack you he run to a ziel they dont stand a artelerie this can bring you some turn

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Fri May 21, 2010 12:07 am 

I try to make an arty swarm behind a hill. It makes a great barrier, but it also prevents me from attacking.

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Fri May 21, 2010 4:38 am 

That can be easily crashed by minor/major arty and/or some figthers, if u dont protect the swarm enough. If u have to make a comeback your opponent may have much more money, so he can build many air units and some heavy tanks to take your recons/aa out while you are building artys...

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Sat May 22, 2010 2:01 am 

my tactic build on the fackt he only had 1 reschorsche more and not a very big army because 4 fligth 2 art recons or aa

with only one reschorsche more he cant build very much more whats not can destroy with tactic

OfflineProfile  
Reply to topic  [ 10 posts ]