OR REGISTER
Register    FAQ    Search

Reply to topic  [ 5 posts ] 
 Post subject: Diablo 3
PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2012 10:41 am 

Anyone else planning to get this game tuesday? i probably shouldnt, considering my AP English 3 test is the next day, but I don't care. Lord knows I've waited long enough for this game :P

For those of you getting the game at release (or soon):
-What class are you looking forward to the most? (and any name ideas?)
-What server will you play on? (though we can all play together once they release Global Play)
-Will you try Inferno Mode?

As for me, I'm gonna be rocking my Witch Doctor <3 (either Animus, my screenname, or David Tennant, The [witch] Doctor)
I'll play on the Americas server, but I'd love to play with those of you in Europe as well once Global Play is finished
It may cost me several keyboards (and maybe a new laptop), but I'm determined to get through Inferno at least once on a non-hardcore character

OfflineProfile  
 Post subject: Re: Diablo 3
PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2012 3:40 am 
Battle Dex Testing Team
Battle Dex Testing Team

I have it already, but I play on Europe server and also have witch doctor :) .Its too soon to say if i will play inferno mode, I have never played Diablo beyond normal difficulty (singleplayer).

Why houls it cost you several keyboards? Maybe a mouse.

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2012 6:42 am 

Well, I'm focussing on getting my WD through the game on normal single player before i do much multiplayer, but after that point, all of us can play together via global play ^^

And inferno might cost me a keyboard for the same reason the barbarian sends guys flying off the map -- so much rage!
But definitely worth it. I always love a challenge in games

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2012 1:33 am 

I got it for 2 days now. It's really incredible. I'm playing a witch doctor as well on european server.

I think there is no need to play it in the single player. But a great thing for you may be, you can start it in single player mode and switch this game into a multiplaye rmatch (but not the other way round).

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2012 9:09 am 

yeah I'm being very particular for my first time through: Im not letting my coop character with friends get ahead of my Witch Doctor, i'm doing 100% clear of every map and every dungeon on him, and I'm only playing him in singleplayer mode. Tis the best way to experience the game for the first time, in my opinion

I have a few beefs with the game (and the technical issues is really making me and everyone else mad, but idk if yall have the same issues in europe), but overall I love it :)

Out of curiosity: What do yall like and dislike most about the game?
I really really like the skill/rune system a LOT. So much versatility! I love being able to switch "specs" (switch around skills) any time i feel like it, even in combat.

I dislike that the town portal has no cooldown, charge, etc. It seems kinda babyfied compared to the tome
I hate the waypoint page. I think diablo 2's waypoint page was much more straight forward. I actually just dont like the way they used waypoints in d3 at all, but i can see why they did that way
I also can't stand the new quest log. d2's served to keep things short, simple, and to the point while also providing you with some insight on your progression throiugh the Act. The new one in d3 is just worse in every way..

OfflineProfile  
Reply to topic  [ 5 posts ]