OR REGISTER
Register    FAQ    Search

Reply to topic  [ 2 posts ] 
 Post subject: Help me pull some Russian-themed pranks!! (Cold War era)
PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2011 3:28 pm 

So my AP 11th grade American History class has entered a "Cold War" with the school's AP 12th grade Government class, and we have been deemed Russia. However it's only a Cold War by NAME: They started it by rushing into our classroom and pelting us all with a seemingly endless supply of paper balls. Today they sent us a clay bear with a severed head and a threatening (and rhyming) note!

So we're trying to work up some ideas of retaliation, and i figured with so many different nationalities here, there's bound to be some good ideas! It can't be anything illegal or that would actually cause permanent damage to anyone/anything

some of our current ideas are:
-Get 2 walkie-talkies (1 in the ceiling in their room and the other in our room) and play annoying pro-Russia opera music
-Paint the communist sickle/star emblem on all their cars (temporary paint) in red
-(once things escalate) get several cans of Axe spray deoderant, puncture them, and throw them in their classroom (and put door-stoppers under the door because it opens outward)

P.S. We're also going to recruit the 10th grade AP European History class later on, who will be East Germany, so feel free to also include things themed to Germany, East of the Berlin Wall

OfflineProfile  
 Post subject: Re: Help me pull some Russian-themed pranks!! (Cold War era)
PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2011 3:56 pm 

start shooting on civilians with guns. owait. :D
no maybe something like paiting a curtain with silver colour (so it looks like iron) and put it on the classroom windows :D

OfflineProfile  
Reply to topic  [ 2 posts ]