OR REGISTER
Register    FAQ    Search

Reply to topic  [ 10 posts ] 
 Post subject: One hell of a nightmare!
PostPosted: Sat May 15, 2010 4:54 am 

I just dreamed I had a 3 inch caterpillar coming out between my toe and my toenail...
It feld very weird cause my body seemed to actually believe that this is happening.
The worst thing is I couldn't pull it out because I would kill it and it would be stuck there.
So I just had to sit down and wait for it to come out, trying to hold still but I couldn't because there was this incredible annoying tickle-feeling. That's what hell has to be like.

I was wondering all the time how it must have got there...

-Comments?
-What was your worst nightmare?

OfflineProfile  
 Post subject: Re: One hell of a nightmare!
PostPosted: Sat May 15, 2010 9:38 am 

omg this is hysterical! At least it didnt sting you :)

I only remember dreams about once a month (i personally think have REM troubles because of that and my horrid memory issues) BUT here's my stoy:

At my house lives me, my mother and father, and my 26 y.o. cousin (we live closer to college than her parents). My cousin sleeps in the one upstairs room. For months, strange stuff has been happening, like the TV randomly turning off, the fan stopping and going the other way, the window blind thing starting to turn, etc. So this past week (when i wasnt here much) my parents were out of town and my cousin had her friend over. They woke me up at 1:30 AM saying that her friend's leg had been grabbed and she heard a little girl laughing like she was playing and say "I'm here".

Now, as to tie this to a dream: I saw a discovery channel thing about 2 years ago about sleep, and one thing it said is that on average about once in each person's life they will experience something that.. to make a long story short.. is a waking dream. Basically, your reality and dream blend more so than usual. For nightmares this can be REALLY F***ING scary. But anyways... we all left the house, not wanting to be there any more. Drove around town for 2 hours until finally sleeping in her card for an hour. The next day at school was not fun..

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Sat May 15, 2010 3:59 pm 

Oh, I remember another one!

I was sick in bed with 39°C fever it was about 3 in the morning and I started hallucinating (hear things, or see something in the shadows). Of course I knew it wasn't real but I was so sick & tired that I had to concentrate hard to actually think rational.
I still remember I was in bed, facing the wall, when I had this hallucination of a japanese man standing next to my bed watching me. (I didn't see him, as I said, I faced the wall, but I actually thought I would see him)
He looked at me saying: "Do you want to join us? We're the dead soldiers.", then he disappeared.

That was so fucking scary xD but i swear this really happened to me

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Sat May 15, 2010 4:03 pm 

solid's army is recruiting!

Join Breath Force today!

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Sun May 16, 2010 5:00 am 
Contributor
Contributor

Wasn't a scary dream, but last night I dreamed I had telekinesis. And when I woke up and realized it was all a dream, I was disappointed.

I've once went super saiyan in a dream, instead of yellow it was a teal/lighter blue and then I beat the crap out of some huge alien beast XD who just killed a summer camp counselor I had when I was like 12.

Anybody else have dreams where you gain/have special abilities? I have alot, too much x-men as a kid.

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Sun May 16, 2010 5:04 am 
Contributor
Contributor

Murk wrote:
He looked at me saying: "Do you want to join us? We're the dead soldiers.", then he disappeared.

Duuuuuude, that would still haunt me till today if it seemed to be that real.

oh, and this quote reminds me of death march haha.

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Sun May 16, 2010 9:22 am 

I had about 2 or 3 dreams yet where I realized I'm dreaming.
The last one was about 1 year ago there was a car coming at me and I was holding my hands as if I had a rocket launcher and tried to create one with my imagination. First I failed, but it worked on second attempt.
I grew wings, and then jumped very far over to some girls. :D

That was when I woke up.
If I have those dreams I kinda feel that I'm not in my "real" body, and try not to move to sudden cause it would wake me up. Also, if I can control my dream my brain is not working on 100%, if I think too much, I wake up^^

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Sun May 16, 2010 9:38 am 

Murk wrote:
I had about 2 or 3 dreams yet where I realized I'm dreaming.
The last one was about 1 year ago there was a car coming at me and I was holding my hands as if I had a rocket launcher and tried to create one with my imagination. First I failed, but it worked on second attempt.
I grew wings, and then jumped very far over to some girls. :D

That was when I woke up.
If I have those dreams I kinda feel that I'm not in my "real" body, and try not to move to sudden cause it would wake me up. Also, if I can control my dream my brain is not working on 100%, if I think too much, I wake up^^

Aye, this is called Lucid Dreaming. I've done research on it :P Never actually experienced it myself tho. I actually designed a game around this! Not sure if cooldown ever heard it, but it caused a HUGE fight with a bunch of game developers at a big meeting one time. Stumble and Arbitor were there -- it was great xD But anyways.. yeah. Lucid Dreaming

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Sun May 16, 2010 7:29 pm 
Contributor
Contributor

Yea, Bubbles is right, it's called Lucid Dreaming.

I have had them about 4 times before, pretty awesome thing to experience. Anybody can do it, there are ways to train yourself into having them every night.

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Wed May 19, 2010 10:59 am 

my worst nightmare was like this:

i have been in the foyer of a castle which stones were somehow in a yellow light and it was very silent. i went to a room from which i heard noises that made me curious. as i got to the door i looked through keyhole and saw a girl in there (no not a sexy girl but a hell of an ape like looking ugly girl thats in school with me). she just stood in the small chamber that was barely enlightened by a candle on the wall. she just looked into nothingness but suddenly her head was shaking like she was verrrrryyy focusing on something. then her head somehow split and her eyes went a bit diagonal and out of her came a giant insect that kinda looked like cell's first state (for those of you who know dragonball z xDD). to say it in other words: she was just the insect, camouflaged with the body of a girl. the insect now was standing in the room and i was extremly scared since it was the only other "person" in this castle. so i was left alone with it. it took a deap breath a moved it's arm that i couldnt move as long as it had been trapped in the girl's body. it had smelled me and was suddenly saying "aaah fresh flesh" and quickly turned its head towards the door looking me in the eye through the keyhole.

well thats it xDD pretty wierd?!!

-Warcraft3: mandel2264 (inactive)
-Tibia: Lord Derbe (semi-active)
-Guild Wars: Silver Goober (inactive)
-CoD6: Rising Force (semi-active)

OfflineProfile  
Reply to topic  [ 10 posts ]