OR REGISTER
Register    FAQ    Search

Reply to topic  [ 23 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
 Post subject: Re: Best ways to GET FIT!
PostPosted: Thu May 27, 2010 7:10 am 
Battle Dex Testing Team
Battle Dex Testing Team

If you want just run mile without stopping, then run every day one mile :) Or 2.

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Thu May 27, 2010 9:14 am 

i cant run a mile without stoppin to walk xD last time i ran a timed mile (2 years ago) i was 10:27... haha

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Thu May 27, 2010 9:55 am 
Battle Dex Testing Team
Battle Dex Testing Team

well do that once every day and you will be much better in no time. You can stop when you do 2 miles in 12 minutes :)

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Thu May 27, 2010 9:56 am 
Battle Dex Testing Team
Battle Dex Testing Team

When do you sleep? You were up at 4AM and 7AM.

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Thu May 27, 2010 11:54 am 

i live in Central Standard time (middle-ish of the U.S.) I usually sleep about 10PM - 6AM for school, or about midnight - 9AM for summer (startin tomorrow)

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Thu May 27, 2010 12:11 pm 

fewar wrote:
When do you sleep? You were up at 4AM and 7AM.

he doesnt, coffein ftw.

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Thu May 27, 2010 12:12 pm 

Seriously, expert-level DDR is great for cardio. Get good enough to play 7+ level songs and then do 3-song nonstop courses of those expert songs. I was in incredible cardiovascular shape (and skinny as a rail) back in those days.

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Thu May 27, 2010 12:38 pm 

Cooldown wrote:
Seriously, expert-level DDR is great for cardio. Get good enough to play 7+ level songs and then do 3-song nonstop courses of those expert songs. I was in incredible cardiovascular shape (and skinny as a rail) back in those days.

haha i think this is my favorite suggestion. maybe after this ill run, but thisll be funnest and i believe you that it works xD If theres another game camp, I CHALLENGE THEE! even if you arent a counselar

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Sat May 29, 2010 11:05 am 

okay so i got a new DDR game yesterday while i was at the mall (super nova 2), fixed my mat as best i could, and have been playing. Turns out i can do heavy songs that are 7/10 xD but anyways.. what exactly do i need to watch? The workout mode talks about calories. Should i look at calories or something else or just play?

I'm not concerned about my weight, i just want to stay skinny (not a problem for another 8ish years) and get stamina. Once i play enough to get stamina i'll probly start running, but i'm gonna build up stamina before i try to use it

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Sun May 30, 2010 10:19 am 
Contributor
Contributor

Dont worry about cal's since you are already around the weight you want. You need to build up endurance so you u need to play the non stop modes. *Not sure if super nova has them* i know that when i use to play ddr in the arcades for hours a day the best thing i could do was double mat on expert but dont try to start with that. Also man if u got a bike that will help get you fit as will swimming and with summer coming up I would focus on a swimming biking exercise plan.

Also do not focus on any weight gaining exercises you should be fully focused on cardio and correctly eatting.

OfflineProfile  
Reply to topic  [ 23 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next