OR REGISTER
Register    FAQ    Search

Reply to topic  [ 7 posts ] 
 Post subject: LOLOLOL @ solid
PostPosted: Wed May 05, 2010 8:16 pm 

wow just wow, never before have i see someone BEGGING for them to not attack them and try to team up on me, that was sad, maybe if you werent so arrogant people wouldnt team up on you ;) and i would also like to say grats to asfalarion for his win in the sealed FFA match

OfflineProfile  
 Post subject: Re: LOLOLOL @ solid
PostPosted: Wed May 05, 2010 9:31 pm 
Contributor
Contributor

Hey scrub, shut your mouth.

viewtopic.php?f=36&t=1958&p=11367#p11367

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Wed May 05, 2010 9:36 pm 

Funny thing is I saw Solid, Breathe, and Ass in the finals, and I said 20 to 1 says Ass wins. There was no way Breathe or Solid would let the other one win. Then, I come here and see this post. Classic stuff.

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Wed May 05, 2010 9:37 pm 

haha your the scrub man, begging like a little girl for asfalarion to leave you alone so you could sneak a win, just pathetic. grow up and be a man.

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Wed May 05, 2010 9:45 pm 

yeah inferno i went into the match with no desire to win but with only the desire to make solid lose. the match started with solid whispering asfalarion but he wouldnt whisper back, he would respond just in the game chat. he told asfalarion that he would leave him alone and that they should try to beat me because i was a higher rank so i HAD to be the bigger threat.

After me telling asfalarion that solid would screw him over the first chance he got (and asfalarion had already experienced this) asfalarion decided to listen to me. it was the same map we played inferno.

So after solid begging throughout the match for 10-15 minutes for asfalarion to listen to him, and that i was going to screw him over and that i was amassing an army to take the center i finally moved about 4 fighters and 2 helicopters into solids base and destroyed him. at which point i surrendered to asfalarion who had 4 or 5 resources and all the control points, because, as i said, i had no desire to win and i told asfalarion i just wanted solid to lose.

so GG solid, way to be a whiny little girl, not only are you arrogant but your also a lieing coward.

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Thu May 06, 2010 1:06 pm 

am i the only one who noticed ASfalisarion was turned into ASS rather than ASF? lol

or were you talking about solid? ;) (kidding)

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Sun May 09, 2010 8:28 pm 

It's Asfalasarion.. ASFALAFLAASARION

OfflineProfile  
Reply to topic  [ 7 posts ]