OR REGISTER
Register    FAQ    Search

Reply to topic  [ 6 posts ] 
 Post subject: Save Target Practice decks!
PostPosted: Thu Apr 08, 2010 10:34 am 

Target Practice is very nifty because it allows you to make any deck since you can use any cards, then try the deck. But one thing that bothers me is that rather than being able to save the card list in a deck I make, i have to write down which cards they are.

To make a deck, you have to select a slot, then use modify. Also, if you modify that deck, then look at another slot (to modify a second deck), and go back to the first, all the modifications will be gone. And of course, you can't have the original deck be what you want if you don't have every card you're trying out.

OfflineProfile  
 Post subject: Re: Save Target Practice decks!
PostPosted: Thu Apr 08, 2010 11:30 am 

Good point. Maybe to alleviate this we could add a "permanent save" button on the deck modification screen in-game? I'll bring this up with the team.

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 08, 2010 6:19 pm 

cool thanks ^^ also, will we ever be able to name decks? The two pre-set decks are mobility and somethin else, but you cant change their names or name any other decks. I assume this is something y'all are putting off since it is a minor thing and doesnt hinder gameplay?

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 08, 2010 7:01 pm 

You can rename your decks already, actually... we just need to make it look more like a text field.

When you're editing a deck, just click the name at the top of the screen and change it. It's not very obvious, I know...

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 12:29 pm 

OHHH okay i found it. What y'all might want to do then, is make it able to do what first come to (my, at least) mind. On the screen with all 10 or whatever decks, you see balance and mobility, Be able to click on THOSE boxes before opening up the specific deck. That's why it wouldnt work for me >.<

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 12:35 pm 

Or, one thing I just thought, while rearranging all decks -- You could change "Deck Name:"s font and/or color to really pop out from the black/gray background and make people see it

OfflineProfile  
Reply to topic  [ 6 posts ]