OR REGISTER
Register    FAQ    Search

Reply to topic  [ 9 posts ] 
 Post subject: Just some idea's
PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 12:25 am 
Contributor
Contributor

I am fairly new so these things might already have been addressed but I thought I would bring them up.

When you submit your turn and you are waiting for other players to submit theirs you can modify your turn currently but it doesn't remove your ready submit. This happen to me in a match when I acidently clicked submit. The other player finished soon after and I wasn't able to get all of my moves in.

I like the ability to set how far my men can move even if it is past a turn but it would be nice if there was a shaded area that shows how far per turn they can move *Like in advance wars*

Path finding is very choppy. Units will not move if they have to cross through a hex that a unit is already in. This isn't a big issue except that when the game auto sets paths for units it doesn't take this in account and can cause some confusion on why units are not moving.

OfflineProfile  
 Post subject: Re: Just some idea's
PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 3:53 pm 

1. Agreed, I too would love to see this
2. Pretty sure this is in the works already
3. Again, I would like to see something done about this. Not sure what though. Perhaps you can travel through same hex as another of YOUR (not ally) units, as long as you dont end on it at end of turn?

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 7:32 pm 
Contributor
Contributor

Yeah i agree Bubbles with being able to move through a path that a unit is already in as long as your not stopping on the unit

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 8:18 pm 

Agreed Ally Unit move through is legit I would like to see it some how fit in to the game

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2011 3:49 pm 

Undo after submit could behave as before submit - many a times I've made mistakes that I could not correct because I had already submited and would have to undo all to be able to correct them

Bubbles edit: Moved from its own topic to this thread

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2011 3:49 pm 

agree this would be really nice

Bubbles edit: Moved from a reply to Geral's thread to here

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2011 3:51 pm 

This was suggested ALMOST a year ago by the great and powerful Mlowe. Still nothing.

And also, Geral, please post things in the right sections. Your thread should have been under Enhancements, not Issues and bugs

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2011 9:30 am 
Battle Dex Testing Team
Battle Dex Testing Team

3. There is no pathfinding. You have to issue path yourself. This is better than having some pathfinding and having units going when you dont want them to go.

Avoiding units ( yours and opponents ) is part of the game :)

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2011 11:19 am 

I agree with you, fewar. i would not want pathfinding. I want exact control over what they do, i'm hoping my opponent's units bump into each and mess themselves up.

OfflineProfile  
Reply to topic  [ 9 posts ]