OR REGISTER
Register    FAQ    Search

Reply to topic  [ 7 posts ] 
 Post subject: new squads idea's
PostPosted: Thu Dec 09, 2010 3:41 pm 

i see from the game chat that you are going to add squads (guilds) to the game .. i like to say this would be a great
idea
is there anything to stop people trading the same card over and over again . what i mean is is there anything to stop friends in the squad from lending a card to each other ? if there isn't how about making it that '' a card can only be traded once every 7 days '' as this will stop this happening :

OfflineProfile  
 Post subject: Re: new squads idea's
PostPosted: Thu Dec 09, 2010 6:20 pm 

1. no there isn't anything to stop that, and you can lend cards to people outside of your Squad anyway
2. What if you have more than 1 copy of the card? You can't fix a not-really-an-issue by making an issue. Lending should be allowed imo. But if someone gets ninja'd, tough shit

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 09, 2010 7:02 pm 

but dont you think it could be ? and do you think its fair to be able to lend someone a card then have it back for your next game ,, also what about these money tournys , someone can lend a friend one of the ultra cards to give him an adv on there next game ?
do you know its not going on ??

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 09, 2010 8:37 pm 

theres not enough time in the tourneys and it just wont happen that much.
But yes, i think it's fair. Do you not think that happens in real life card games too?

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 10, 2010 3:33 am 

Bubbles wrote:
Do you not think that happens in real life card games too?

well the only real life card game ive played for money is poker ,and no it doesnt happen in that as thats called cheating

anyway , you are a mod and also on the testing team (i think ) ,, so if you say its fair for people/friends to lend cards to each other for a game so they maybe stand a better chance of winning , there is no point in me going on about it ..

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 10, 2010 3:48 am 
Battle Dex Testing Team
Battle Dex Testing Team

Poker is not this type of game :) He meant games like magic.

That he is mod and testing team doesnt mean his opinion has any authority :) We are just players. We have maybe more information on some subjects, but in such case we say it comes from devs.

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 10, 2010 7:49 am 

exactly as fewar said. And i'm hands-down the WORST player on the testing team :)
Although if you have questions like this that's "CAN you do (this)" then i can answer that easily :D

OfflineProfile  
Reply to topic  [ 7 posts ]