OR REGISTER
Register    FAQ    Search

Reply to topic  [ 4 posts ] 
 Post subject: Private games!
PostPosted: Fri Jan 07, 2011 3:55 pm 

Why can't we see replays for them?! I demand they be added so people can have tutoring games

OfflineProfile  
 Post subject: Re: Private games!
PostPosted: Fri Jan 07, 2011 4:34 pm 

Hey, I have no problems with this. Went ahead and added it. Here is what's new:

1) If you are logged in and look at your own account page, you can see your private games in your history and publish them
2) If you look at someone else's player page, you can not see their private games in their history.
3) The replay list will show published private games now. I published the private team game with Thor, Cezar, Chronos, and I for instance.
4) Also, I went ahead and added the K value applied for each game in your history, so that you can see how much you gained or lost from each game. If you won and it has a + in green, that is how much you gained. It is red and there is a (-) for losses obviously. And for private games it just says private since it doesn't affect your rating.
5) We still don't allow publishing of coop replays. Although it would be awesome to watch some, since there are prizes for these we don't want others copying tactics to complete them. People need to figure it out on their own.

Let me know if anyone objects (I can't think of any reason why you would, especially since others can't view your private game history)

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 07, 2011 5:44 pm 

love the changes, now if you would just let me play the older replays i'll be happy :)

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 08, 2011 12:19 pm 
Battle Dex Testing Team
Battle Dex Testing Team

I love the points difference you added :) .

OfflineProfile  
Reply to topic  [ 4 posts ]