OR REGISTER
Register    FAQ    Search

Reply to topic  [ 4 posts ] 
 Post subject: Edit Deck suggestions -- NEEDED
PostPosted: Sun Apr 25, 2010 4:43 pm 

1. drag card (the squares at the bottom in a deck) and be able to switch with another. It's really annoying to take one out, add in the dupe, take out the other dupe, and add in the one you wanted to switch

2. drag DECKS and be able to switch them. I am slightly OCD and don't want a deck in the top, 3rd, 4th, and bottom slots. This will help.

3. When typing the deck's name: you currently MUST backspace to correct it -- mouse clicking and arrow keys dont work. Fix that.

4. When viewing the deck list, a card show up on the left when you mouse over it. That's fine and dandy but when you click it, it dissapears. Why would this be that way?

5. When viewing a card like in #4, the card covers the titles for the bottom three decks. There is plenty room on the right side of the screen, why not move it there??

6. I've talked to several people about this, and they all agreed: The new categorization is not any better than the other. If anything it is worse. I'm not asking to go back to the old way, but there needs to be a change for this.

(7?) Lastly, a general complaint/suggestion. In many menu's, such as Tournament Lobbies and Select Which Deck to Edit, there is PLENTY room on the right of the screen. When there are issues such as cards covering up deck titles and not seeing all the players in one window, why not make use of the extra space??? Move the card to the right in edit decks. Add a 2nd list-player box on the right in lobbies.

OfflineProfile  
 Post subject: Re: Edit Deck suggestions -- NEEDED
PostPosted: Sat May 01, 2010 7:20 pm 

bump..

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Mon May 10, 2010 4:19 pm 

I totally agree on 3.!

Same problem with the ingame-chat:
If you write a private message and realize you copied the player's name wrong, you have to write the whole thing again... annoying.

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 03, 2010 6:25 pm 

Bubbles wrote:
1. drag card (the squares at the bottom in a deck) and be able to switch with another. It's really annoying to take one out, add in the dupe, take out the other dupe, and add in the one you wanted to switch

To add to this, make sure you can drag it to a slot on the right before the deck is filled up. For example, i always like my decks to go from left to right, like starting turn > "likely to use, but not 100% positive" > major/minor artillery > airlifts/airbornes > heal cards

so instead of trying to remember to leave 1 space for a heal card, i can put it in first and just drag it to the right-most slot

OfflineProfile  
Reply to topic  [ 4 posts ]