OR REGISTER
Register    FAQ    Search

Reply to topic  [ 1 post ] 
 Post subject: One price and a level editor
PostPosted: Sun Feb 23, 2014 1:02 pm 

Every few weeks i would check back to see how the game was going, to see if it was getting any more popular. Was disappointed to see a few months ago a white screen with the text contact Bandera games, so i naturally thought the game was dead. Then a few weeks back i started up Battle dex and the game launched, had a fun time playing the boot camp missions. Here are some of my thoughts where i would like to see the game going. Put the starter pack and the single player game together and charge the same price as the single player campaign. Stop the subscriptions and the buying of packs. How are Bandera going to make money and players get a hold of new cards i hear you say, simple, with a level editor. Players love to build stuff, look at Valves games where they have a map editor, they are thriving communities. Players could make multiplayer levels which could be assessed by the devs of Bandera, to ascertain the difficulty level and attach a card or cards of there choosing. Whole campaigns could be made, which would be available as downloadable content for a small price. Good idea or not, what do you all think.

OfflineProfile  
Reply to topic  [ 1 post ]