OR REGISTER
Register    FAQ    Search

Reply to topic  [ 15 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 Post subject: Need Veterans to help point out my mistakes~
PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2010 12:53 pm 

I had some mistakes in the beginning but did slightly better later... but end up losing the fight... could you guys please point out what i should have done? maybe something like

1. you should not have done this. turn 3
2. you should not have done that. turn 5
3. you should not have done all those turn 20

well.. whatever that pleases you guys.

would appreciate it.

http://battledexgame.com/game.php?game_id=18431

OfflineProfile  
 Post subject: Re: Need Veterans to help point out my mistakes~
PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2010 1:19 pm 
Battle Dex Testing Team
Battle Dex Testing Team

Beginning: adrenaline ruush was useless here. Also you forgot to move your inf on right.
You definitely need artilery here.

Round 3. Surrender :)

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2010 1:23 pm 
Battle Dex Testing Team
Battle Dex Testing Team

ok i didnt see the eject on the right :) . That was good. But the lt hero destroyed you and you had no chance.

So basicly it wasnt that bad, but your opponent had lt hero and that is very bad for you :)

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2010 7:58 pm 
Battle Dex Testing Team
Battle Dex Testing Team

1) what fewar said (except the surrender thing, you could've won this)
2) What were you expecting from those two recons? Usually you start with a arty on this map, so they were pretty much doomed.
3) You were VERY lucky mrcaos didn't have a single air debuff. A simple no-fly-zone and your kamikaze heli would have been 135g down the drain. Often it's much better to use those cards when you know where the enemy has which units.
4) When you had all the ressources (except the 2 near his base of course), you should have played veeeery defensive and use your fund advantage to prevent the enemy from changing that.
5) Don't try to conquer everything. Focus on one flank. You tried to take back both the cp and the res on the right. This was doomed from the start.
6) In the end you played way to aggressive, sending every unit towards the enemy. Try to alternate more between defense and offense.

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2010 12:10 am 

thanks for the advise.

this time a fight against ice9 (sealed 1v1)
http://www.battledexgame.com/game.php?game_id=18459

this time i bunker down and waited for a cp win :lol:

still... i was too concentrated and "miss" 2 turns... as well as some units din't moved :cry:

Could I get some comments on what you guys would have done instead?

(learning from people is easier compare to watching replays and not knowing why 'he/she' move it there)

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2010 2:39 am 
Battle Dex Testing Team
Battle Dex Testing Team

I didnt notice he cpatured right resource, thats why i said surrender.

Second match: Again very bad use of adrenaline shot. You could have been at the cp in 2 turns without it. And after that when you went from cp to res, you went only 2 hexes where you could go up to res.

I never use smoke and dont understand what yo wanted to do with it : )

Turn 8 when you saw 3 fighters going on you, you should have moved your arty back. I am not sure if it would help, but you should have at least try.

Turn 9, I have no idea why you went away from the fighters with aa. You should have go after it. Also AA cannot firer on fighter on tree when there is another tree between them. Position your aa so this does not happen.

When you build heavy and ligth tank you should have go with everything against 2 ice`s artilery. Or you shouldnt have build them and build artilery instead. Tanks are useless when they stand behind trees.

Position your artileries behind trees. You both went too much into open with them.

Congrats for win :)

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2010 3:24 am 

fewar smokecan play in notsituation to safe some units be nice

iam not caitiff , or is it caitliff to stand 500 metre away from the oponent and shot with a sniper from behind

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2010 4:01 am 

if you would notice... i use adrenaline to take the CP right at the beginning which in turn made me 1 turn ahead of ice9... right from the start my initial goal was to have CP advantage...so.. it works this time :D

i thought ice would have an artillery at the bottom left... so i used smokescreen to block his view.. hope that what the card is used for... but instead ice9 plane went >>>> to the middle...

i did try to move the arti back...too slow i guess as for the AA i 'think' too much and din't notice the time pass :oops: and miss a turn to chase after the fighters...

i put my tank and lightank behind the trees because i want to save them to protect the CP, cause i just had to last a few more ticks... they would be just in time to cover the check point and last 2-3 turns.... i din't have resources advantage so i chose not to go head-on without knowing how many artillery there or traps...

(maybe due to numerous plays you veterans get some 6/7th-sense to determine if your opponents have money for new units) 8-)

hope that clear some stuff on my side of the story.... although i still don't know if smokescreen can be used that way.

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2010 4:07 am 
Battle Dex Testing Team
Battle Dex Testing Team

but you could have done that without adrenalihe rush. Distance to cp is 6 hexes so 2 turns with or without rush.

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2010 5:26 am 

if i remember correctly its 7hex = 3 turn without rush no?

edit: nevermind i guess i 'see' wrongly then...

OfflineProfile  
Reply to topic  [ 15 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next