OR REGISTER
Register    FAQ    Search

Reply to topic  [ 12 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 Post subject: How do i make or do a trade with someone.
PostPosted: Mon Nov 29, 2010 10:44 pm 

someone has a card that i want and they r giving for a card i have and find not useful but i dont know how to do a trade. please help me i go to the trade tab and thier is no option for me to do a trade with him what so ever

OfflineProfile  
 Post subject: Re: How do i make or do a trade with someone.
PostPosted: Mon Nov 29, 2010 10:51 pm 

oh never mind i just saw in an0otehr post u need to have the premium service =( well poooop. that doesnt make sence to me its more like pay for ur trading card game

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 03, 2010 7:50 pm 

Hmmm, slightly annoying as I was wanting to start trading, but I suppose there has to be a limit as to how 'free' the game is.

I think if I get a bit better at the game I'll buy the starter pack and then premium each month though and enter into some tournaments. Hopefully it will pay off every once in a while! ;)

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 03, 2010 10:41 pm 

the 10$ for subscription is worth it for trading alone, not to mention the other features

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2010 12:17 pm 

Yeah. Like Bubbles said, the premium is reallyyy worth it. Its not just a collectors edition card every month, its a ton of stuff that ends up paying for the 10 dollars it costed 10 fold.

With trading you can get great deals, get cards you need without opening hundreds of packs, sometimes you get lucky and get a ton of money for a horrible card :) because of course, one man's complete trash may be another's happiness :D

Theres the premium card as well which is very powerful, and free points every month, free packs every month, and 2 free tournaments weekly that would normally cost a lot.

If you were to pay for every thing the 10 dollar subscription gives without getting the subscription and just buying it with cold hard cash and stuff, it would amount to about 100ish dollars, no lies. Plus you would have no possibility of getting the ridiculously OP premiums.

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2010 4:06 am 

Sorry guys but the game isn't worth 10$ ..... for 10$ i can get a real Comp game in the sale or for 13$ play Wow 1 Month.

SO when they what to have some free to play players in the game so the Payment player can feel superior they will have to give the free players a real chance to play the game and not make it a beter demo version.

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2010 4:18 am 
Battle Dex Testing Team
Battle Dex Testing Team

You can play for free sealed games where no one has any advantage. This is half of competetive games.

Geral is basicly playing only those even that he has cards.

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2010 11:34 am 

Well that's your opinion, Tusoalsob. It is not anyone's fault except your own if you don't want to pay any money on the game. That's fine, but you shouldn't state your opinion as a fact as if the money on the game isn't worth it.

In my honest opinion, this IS a real game, why should it be treated as less because it isn't a solid game like WoW or CoD or something? And spending 13 dollars instead on WoW? HA! If your going to favor spending money on WoW over Battle Dex, no offense but you shouldn't even be here.

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2010 12:20 pm 

TheTactician860 wrote:
And spending 13 dollars instead on WoW? HA! If your going to favor spending money on WoW over Battle Dex, no offense but you shouldn't even be here.

LOL.... have to agree :-D

This game is pure skill, it's free for most of its parts and it has cash (big cash) prizes. It's DEFENETELY worth 10$ (which is even less actually...)

Of course there are TONS of less skill intensive RPG, FPS, SPORTS or CASUAL games, if you like something different. IF you like strategic games, well... you are in the right place... probably in the best one. 8-)

- - - - - - >>> TRADE with me! <<< - - - - - -

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2010 12:33 pm 

it all depends on what kind of game you like, and how much $10 is to you. To me, it's a fair amount of money because i have no income. To most people here, it's a flick of a finger.

But if you like WoW way more, go for it.
If you like an actual strategy game, knowing your developers, having people HELP you when you want it, etc, then go with battledex

OfflineProfile  
Reply to topic  [ 12 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next