OR REGISTER
Register    FAQ    Search

Reply to topic  [ 25 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next
 Post subject: Training Mission 7
PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2010 6:07 pm 

I have played the mission many times but i simply dont know how to win. I get obliterated by the artillery that the computer sets up behind the barrier, and when i try to use air support to take them out, they have hero AAs and tear my planes apart. Does anyone know how to beat it?

OfflineProfile  
 Post subject: Re: Training Mission 7
PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2010 6:24 pm 

Get the cps early and defend them well, if possible from a distance.

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2010 7:27 pm 
Battle Dex Testing Team
Battle Dex Testing Team

Build 2 arts, a marksman recon (or one with binoculars), an AA and 2 infs.
now just stay in your third of the map and capture your 2 res and the cp. I used tech inf and guerilla and some heals. Build one or two additional AAs and after you killed all the infs going for the middle and the heavy tank, you can sneak the guerilla through to the unguarded northern cp.

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2010 7:51 pm 

il try that! thanks alot :)

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 16, 2010 8:51 pm 

also having trouble with this mission >.<

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 16, 2010 9:17 pm 
Contributor
Contributor

Two suggestions, using the cards we get from the starter pack and training missions:

1) Hold the line:

Get a speed buffed inf ASAP to cap your NW cp; either take an AA or a blind air to protect your inf from the incoming fighters. Meanwhile, take one or two helis to the northeast barrier; they will hold the horde of infs coming that way. Throw a couple of AAs to fend off the planes that will keep comin´ from the NW. Bring some Artys towards the NE barrier, and a Recon with +1 vision. If you position them right (may take a bit of trial and error), you will be able to clear the AA Hero on the other side. Jump the barrier with the Helis to mop the ground units, while you send an inf to cap the cp.

2) Early cp grab:

Send the speed buffed inf to the NW cp; speed buff a merc fighter and take it to the NE barrier, just in shooting range of the cp. During the second turn, use airborne 2, put some inf armor if you have it, and take the cp. Use some camo on the inf that got to the cp. As soon as you get the cp, pull back and defend yourself against the incoming onslaught: the CPU will keep attacking you, but does not try to take the cp back.

(note: According to Schlumpfi, #2 won´t work since in his experience, the CPU does try to take the cp back, but I tried it a few times and worked every time)

I´m sure there are more efficient ways to do it, or with better cards, but there you have it. :)

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 17, 2010 10:03 am 

Sorry for my english)

Im really dont see how win this mission. I use yours advices and help me a lot. I can take the cp and the two res with a lot of difficulty BUT cant take a second cp and they get the 25 point and defeat me :(((((

When I try to get the NE barrier with the hely (range for the artys) they kill the hely before I cand use the artys....

this is so frustrating!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Can someone create a detailed guide for this mission please¿?¿¿?¿?¿?¿?

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 17, 2010 10:56 am 

http://battledexgame.com/wiki/index.php/F.A.Q.

still being worked on.

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 17, 2010 11:55 am 

i beat it this morning :D

I brought 2 AA's and 2 arty's (1 was long range), an adrenaline, camo inf (and 1 medic), a recon with binoculars, and blind air temporary for the fighter near the first CP. Other than a recon and having an arty in range, i ignored everything below the elevation above your cp. Slowly advanced to the top's side and grabbed his stuff. By the time I had the second CP, I had the game won (the top CPU had nothing left, and 2 AA's + 2 arties + a fighter were plenty for one guy)

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 18, 2010 12:01 am 

i found a way that is kinda unfair. Get a mercenary fighter with speed buff ( 75%) to the NE barrier itself. place it in the middle highground. Have a mercenary chopper with speed buff follow behind. On your second turn use last line of defense and place a mercenary artillery in your base. Use airlift 3 and get the recon the heavy tank and the artillery over to your mercenary fighter. Use eject on your fighter and put cloaking on your inf. Make that inf go to the cp. You will lose many units but the inf will get the cp. a delta force will probably take your supplies, but it doesnt matter. The computer will not recapture its cp. Since you got the cp first ( the upper computer takes one a short while after) press submit without building anything. Do this until you have 25 points and you will win.

OfflineProfile  
Reply to topic  [ 25 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next