OR REGISTER
Register    FAQ    Search

Reply to topic  [ 25 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3
 Post subject: Re: Training Mission 7
PostPosted: Fri Dec 03, 2010 12:17 pm 

Here is a variation of the strategy (cheat lol) that was mentioned earlier, if you are like me and don't have speed 75% for air you can use the 50% speed for air on a merc fighter and give it binoculars for some extra vision, then instead of going for the Eastern CP go to the Northern one, unlike the eastern one the northern one is undefended. Then follow the same strat, use last line of defence on ur second turn and airlift 3 all 3 vehicles next to ur merc fighter, and also use airborne 2 to summon two infantry units and immediately use camouflage on the one that is gonna get the CP. After that just get the CP next to your base while getting the Northern one. The AI will not try to recapture as long as you have no units, just skip turn until the win.

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 03, 2010 5:12 pm 

Why do the two enemies get credit for each other's CPs? Are they considered allies?

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 03, 2010 5:16 pm 

CPUs in coops/trainings are always allied.

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 03, 2010 5:29 pm 

Of all the missions so far, this is the first one that I have finished gold. I took an enlist AA and moved it to my CP. I took a lethal fighter with octane and flew max distance to the NE cp. Turn 2 I dropped airborne, camo'd one and ran to CP and moved fighter up to kill the incoming inf. Moved the other inf to the other CP. Two turns later I capture the NE CP and then move the inf back. Then next turn or two I capture my CP. I buy cheap units when ever I can, heal when I can. I won on turn 17. Go figure. To win this you must have two CP as both enemies get credit for any enemy held CP even though they are different colors.

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2010 7:42 am 

this mission was a pain in the ass, but it worked for me by sending the merc fighter to the north, pulling off airborne, last line of defense and grabbing the cp with the camouflaged inf. meanwhile i managed to get my cp with another inf and another merc fighter for support.
thanks for the advice guys, was about to delete this game from my hd xD

OfflineProfile  
Reply to topic  [ 25 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3