OR REGISTER
Register    FAQ    Search

Reply to topic  [ 23 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
 Post subject: Re: Training Mission 4
PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 2010 4:54 am 
Battle Dex Testing Team
Battle Dex Testing Team

You dont need infantry on cp all the time, just 2 turns. If it is already your color, you can move away.

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 2010 1:33 pm 

Bubbles wrote:
I made a second buffed infantry and a second vision+ recon. Airlift is great. heals. Take abandon or eject just in case. Cap the close CP then slowly walk your way up to the other CP. There arent many units after you cross the canal to the sandy area

in what way is a new player gonna have any of the cards you described except for airlift wich only moves the veichle 2 hex's :| (not enough to get through the river)

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 2010 1:40 pm 

OK I did it this way: everything to the right. kill stuff, you dont even have to be careful
go around top corner
let inf cap the cp, heal him when hes on.
use fighter hero (or build superfighter like i did) or anormal fighter to fly to left. heal him, kill the arty and the fighter on the way.
go to cp. kill stuff at cp. kill arty behind trees on left. airlift 3 units over (heavy, arty, trans with ur guy). unload ur guy. cap cp. -> succes.

I dont see any problem at all.

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 2010 1:44 pm 
Battle Dex Testing Team
Battle Dex Testing Team

bloodsuckern: airlft moves units anywhere , where you have some units.

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 03, 2010 2:49 am 

Once you have stood on a CP for two turns it is yours, you can move your infantry off it and it will still give you points turn after turn until an opponent captures it by having their infantry stand on it for two turns. You may have destroyed the opponents infantry on the CP but they will still earn Victory Points until you take the point from them.

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 03, 2010 3:01 pm 

just bought The starter pack and now i got my pack and 150 exp >:3333

Profit huh

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2010 9:11 pm 

ok how can you do this easily without having paid for cards? I just have your basic stuff and get owned every time.. this mission seems like a total cheat that they have acess to so many resources so soon in the game and on turn 1 are at your base and every resource pretty much.. I know you need resources and cps to gain points but how do you keep infantry alive etc.. arg this ones hard I cant imagine how 5 and on are going to be

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2010 3:25 am 
Battle Dex Testing Team
Battle Dex Testing Team

5 is easier for new people. This can esily be done if you have troop transport ( you take inf to other cp with transport and airlft ) or if you have airborne ( or eject or abandon ) . But if you dont have any of that, than it can be hard :) . But it is still doable to go around and keep you inf alive.

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2010 3:03 am 

I just got gold... all you need is repair cards for air and vehicles, 1 or 2 medic. air lift 3 and eject. optionals are octane and camo...

At start slowly move your troops east in 1 turn maintain their original positions. Get an AA (put octane -optional)

then at turn two move everyone north-east with same postions. ( get another Art if available Then save money... don't spend if possible)

move east, place recon at northern and highest part of the high ground... There will be an artillery near the CP... so move fighter closer ( 5 o'clock of hex where you will put recon)

then continue east till you can get CP... If inf is already at CP... bunch together Heavy AA and Art heroes.

After Getting CP.

move your fighter to 5 fifth hex from east, on the other side of the river. put AA with octane near the river because a fighter will come from top.

If your fighter is in said hex... Airlift 3 the Heavy AA and Art Heroes... Put Heavy 10 of fighter, Art on 3 and AA on 9. (get heli if available)

Slowly go up to cp(Repait if needed)... make sure heli catch up with group before you get to CP

Near CP.
Eject Fighter then put camo on Inf. march up to CP with the same formation.. (repair if needed)
use heli to kill Art 4 hexes 10 o'clock form cp...

put inf in cp...

im sorry for the bad grammar.

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2010 9:33 am 

that mission isnt difficult :
go to the right side with your troops for the cp and cap with the inf ur given.
get some air units(fighters), your air heros and go to the part up to your base(crossing the water), get there.
use airlift 3(everyone have this card), kill everything with your ground units.
after killing everything around the north cp just use airborn 2(everyone have this card) to control the cp.
PS:shouldnt take too long.

OfflineProfile  
Reply to topic  [ 23 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next