OR REGISTER
Register    FAQ    Search

Reply to topic  [ 7 posts ] 
 Post subject: coop 15, Arena
PostPosted: Thu Dec 09, 2010 10:03 pm 

The mission seems to be a Medium difficulty until about the 4th-to-last turn. Whenever the hoards of artillery come at the bottom, it's IMPOSSIBLE to save the bottom right base without Construction Crew. NO MISSION SHOULD REQUIRE ANY ULTRA RARE CARD IT DOES NOT PROVIDE. This mission needs to either give more HP to bases or have -2 artillery at the bottom for that wave

OfflineProfile  
 Post subject: Re: coop 15, Arena
PostPosted: Fri Dec 10, 2010 12:59 am 

Yeah i agree. Bubbles, me, and two other guys did Arena today, and we played with perfect organization and planning based on a couple of failed practice runthroughs before it. We got to 38 points, then the artillery came at the bottom with AAs, and there was absolutely no possible way we could save my bottom right base without construction crew, for it was dead in two turns.

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 10, 2010 5:35 am 

We tried it with major art on the artys, you just need early vision, which you get with a super fighter. Major art can be replaced by 2 or 3 minors if you ain't have it, but thats a lot more slots of course. Or try it with 3 Helis (one hero, a normal heli you got for free some turns earlier i think and maybe a buffed one) it should be no problem to kill the swarm. The helis will maybe die due to the aa's, but your base will survive.

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 10, 2010 7:51 am 

we tried heli's. Killed 1, MAYBE 2. I will try minor arts next time, but again, nearly requiring to have major arty or CC is terrible

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 10, 2010 9:18 pm 
Battle Dex Testing Team
Battle Dex Testing Team

Bubbles wrote:
we tried heli's. Killed 1, MAYBE 2. I will try minor arts next time, but again, nearly requiring to have major arty or CC is terrible

Boohoo, there are enough other coop mission I think. Wait until you reach the insane ones. Then you are allowed to argue ;)

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 10, 2010 11:32 pm 
Battle Dex Team

You dont need construction crew or major art. If you played well, you will have enough units to kill the arts. Even if you didnt play perfectly, you just need several air units -- 2 helis/fighters is not enough, 5 is. You could also do it with tanks supported by your own arts. It is tough, but there are many ways to handle it. Construction crew and major art are definitely not the only solutions.

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 11, 2010 11:22 am 

alright, we'll try it again. Effit and I were somewhat of a 2man show. "somewhat of a"

OfflineProfile  
Reply to topic  [ 7 posts ]