OR REGISTER
Register    FAQ    Search


Reply to topic  [ 8 posts ] 
Author Message
 Post subject: Co-op Mission 91, Christmas 2, any help?
PostPosted: Fri Jan 07, 2011 12:09 pm 

Joined: Mon Dec 27, 2010 11:54 am
Posts: 75
So... i already tried this alot with diferent partners and couldn't go far as turn 14, we already try using last line of defence, smoke, block the right respaw, but right side gets too strong and its also hard to hold top, any tip?


Top
 OfflineProfile  
 Post subject: Re: Co-op Mission 91, Christmas 2, any help?
PostPosted: Fri Jan 07, 2011 12:20 pm 
Moderator
Moderator
User avatar

Joined: Fri Apr 23, 2010 6:13 pm
Posts: 988
Chronos wrote:
So... i already tried this alot with diferent partners and couldn't go far as turn 14, we already try using last line of defence, smoke, block the right respaw, but right side gets too strong and its also hard to hold top, any tip?

Bot player builds superarty (ballistics and firepower) and AA hero at beginning, uses merc inf for left, normal inf for capping right ress, go in line below the ress to cap it soon, not on the line of ress.
Mid player goes with everything to right, top player uses 2 recons i believe and other stuff to cap ress asap and ressources. theres a way to keep everything there.
Mid and bot stop the 2nd wave of planes, then block spawns (first row of actual spawn hexes). Later in the game they also need to block the row before that (turn 21 i think).
When the wave 1 is stopped mid player sends heli hero and heavy hero go to north and help out there. they stay there for a while. Also mid player: be sure to bring 3 llods and 2 immo grounds, use them on top (the immos, not llods).
You also need at least one cons crew for mid guy, so you stay alive while you stop the waves from right and block spawns.
Later in the game, bot player gets assaulted with random units (i know of either heavy heroes and fighter heroes or only fighter heroes). You can stop this pretty easily, watch out for blocking-itself units.
When you get to the point where right spawns are blocked and mid has pushed back the like 3rd big wave from left and top didn't lose too many units, everything should be a piece of cake.
Top player also needs llods by the way.

if you got more questions, shoot!

_________________
"You're fine. Next time just don't stop their attacks with your face. - Effit"
Hardstyle 'till I die! You make this shit go down you are DECIBEL!


Top
 OfflineProfile  
 Post subject: Re: Co-op Mission 91, Christmas 2, any help?
PostPosted: Fri Jan 07, 2011 12:28 pm 
User avatar

Joined: Wed Nov 17, 2010 9:38 pm
Posts: 113
Location: Torino, Italy
Schlumpfi wrote:
Bot player builds superarty (ballistics and firepower) and AA hero at beginning, uses merc inf for left, normal inf for capping right ress, go in line below the ress to cap it soon, not on the line of ress.
Mid player goes with everything to right, top player uses 2 recons i believe and other stuff to cap ress asap and ressources. theres a way to keep everything there.
Mid and bot stop the 2nd wave of planes, then block spawns (first row of actual spawn hexes). Later in the game they also need to block the row before that (turn 21 i think).
When the wave 1 is stopped mid player sends heli hero and heavy hero go to north and help out there. they stay there for a while. Also mid player: be sure to bring 3 llods and 2 immo grounds, use them on top (the immos, not llods).
You also need at least one cons crew for mid guy, so you stay alive while you stop the waves from right and block spawns.
Later in the game, bot player gets assaulted with random units (i know of either heavy heroes and fighter heroes or only fighter heroes). You can stop this pretty easily, watch out for blocking-itself units.
When you get to the point where right spawns are blocked and mid has pushed back the like 3rd big wave from left and top didn't lose too many units, everything should be a piece of cake.
Top player also needs llods by the way.

if you got more questions, shoot!


everything we sent to block the spawn line dies... and we tried also with major artillery to help cleaning... plus... how many res u took with bot? I was able to take 3 (2 on right and 1 on left) but with no hero... u suggest him? Also, the firtst res on right, for bot player, is taken over by a delta soon... (which is a minor problem, still another thing to deal with lol)

_________________
BOTA a.k.a. Stefano Rondolino Image
Top4 Europe/Top20 World @ Dreamblade
Top4 @ WoW Minis World Championship

Image
- - - - - - >>> TRADE with me! <<< - - - - - -


Top
 OfflineProfile  
 Post subject: Re: Co-op Mission 91, Christmas 2, any help?
PostPosted: Fri Jan 07, 2011 2:14 pm 

Joined: Mon Apr 12, 2010 2:19 pm
Posts: 31
I am looking to do Christmas missions. I will be on tonight and can help you.


Top
 OfflineProfile  
 Post subject: Re: Co-op Mission 91, Christmas 2, any help?
PostPosted: Fri Jan 07, 2011 4:50 pm 
User avatar

Joined: Fri Nov 12, 2010 3:08 am
Posts: 22
i need this mission also .
Lookin for ppl aswell so if u see me online im lookin


Top
 OfflineProfile  
 Post subject: Re: Co-op Mission 91, Christmas 2, any help?
PostPosted: Sat Jan 08, 2011 2:34 pm 
User avatar

Joined: Fri Nov 12, 2010 3:08 am
Posts: 22
Every one seems to think abandoning the lower right cp is a good thing? ??


Top
 OfflineProfile  
 Post subject: Re: Co-op Mission 91, Christmas 2, any help?
PostPosted: Sat Jan 08, 2011 4:53 pm 

Joined: Mon Dec 27, 2010 11:54 am
Posts: 75
we finally got "advanced" on it but at round 14-15 right CPU just spawn units "out" of the base 2 hero eheavy tanks..., CPU cheats alot!! do we have to block that 2 HEX outside base before that turn?


Top
 OfflineProfile  
 Post subject: Re: Co-op Mission 91, Christmas 2, any help?
PostPosted: Sat Jan 08, 2011 5:03 pm 
Moderator
Moderator
User avatar

Joined: Fri Apr 23, 2010 6:13 pm
Posts: 988
Chronos wrote:
we finally got "advanced" on it but at round 14-15 right CPU just spawn units "out" of the base 2 hero eheavy tanks..., CPU cheats alot!! do we have to block that 2 HEX outside base before that turn?

yes
and 21 the entire row.

_________________
"You're fine. Next time just don't stop their attacks with your face. - Effit"
Hardstyle 'till I die! You make this shit go down you are DECIBEL!


Top
 OfflineProfile  
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Reply to topic  [ 8 posts ] 

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
cron

©2009 Bandera Games LLC
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group