OR REGISTER
Register    FAQ    Search

Reply to topic  [ 8 posts ] 
 Post subject: Co-op Mission 91, Christmas 2, any help?
PostPosted: Fri Jan 07, 2011 12:09 pm 

So... i already tried this alot with diferent partners and couldn't go far as turn 14, we already try using last line of defence, smoke, block the right respaw, but right side gets too strong and its also hard to hold top, any tip?

OfflineProfile  
 Post subject: Re: Co-op Mission 91, Christmas 2, any help?
PostPosted: Fri Jan 07, 2011 12:20 pm 

Chronos wrote:
So... i already tried this alot with diferent partners and couldn't go far as turn 14, we already try using last line of defence, smoke, block the right respaw, but right side gets too strong and its also hard to hold top, any tip?

Bot player builds superarty (ballistics and firepower) and AA hero at beginning, uses merc inf for left, normal inf for capping right ress, go in line below the ress to cap it soon, not on the line of ress.
Mid player goes with everything to right, top player uses 2 recons i believe and other stuff to cap ress asap and ressources. theres a way to keep everything there.
Mid and bot stop the 2nd wave of planes, then block spawns (first row of actual spawn hexes). Later in the game they also need to block the row before that (turn 21 i think).
When the wave 1 is stopped mid player sends heli hero and heavy hero go to north and help out there. they stay there for a while. Also mid player: be sure to bring 3 llods and 2 immo grounds, use them on top (the immos, not llods).
You also need at least one cons crew for mid guy, so you stay alive while you stop the waves from right and block spawns.
Later in the game, bot player gets assaulted with random units (i know of either heavy heroes and fighter heroes or only fighter heroes). You can stop this pretty easily, watch out for blocking-itself units.
When you get to the point where right spawns are blocked and mid has pushed back the like 3rd big wave from left and top didn't lose too many units, everything should be a piece of cake.
Top player also needs llods by the way.

if you got more questions, shoot!

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 07, 2011 12:28 pm 

Schlumpfi wrote:
Bot player builds superarty (ballistics and firepower) and AA hero at beginning, uses merc inf for left, normal inf for capping right ress, go in line below the ress to cap it soon, not on the line of ress.
Mid player goes with everything to right, top player uses 2 recons i believe and other stuff to cap ress asap and ressources. theres a way to keep everything there.
Mid and bot stop the 2nd wave of planes, then block spawns (first row of actual spawn hexes). Later in the game they also need to block the row before that (turn 21 i think).
When the wave 1 is stopped mid player sends heli hero and heavy hero go to north and help out there. they stay there for a while. Also mid player: be sure to bring 3 llods and 2 immo grounds, use them on top (the immos, not llods).
You also need at least one cons crew for mid guy, so you stay alive while you stop the waves from right and block spawns.
Later in the game, bot player gets assaulted with random units (i know of either heavy heroes and fighter heroes or only fighter heroes). You can stop this pretty easily, watch out for blocking-itself units.
When you get to the point where right spawns are blocked and mid has pushed back the like 3rd big wave from left and top didn't lose too many units, everything should be a piece of cake.
Top player also needs llods by the way.

if you got more questions, shoot!

everything we sent to block the spawn line dies... and we tried also with major artillery to help cleaning... plus... how many res u took with bot? I was able to take 3 (2 on right and 1 on left) but with no hero... u suggest him? Also, the firtst res on right, for bot player, is taken over by a delta soon... (which is a minor problem, still another thing to deal with lol)

- - - - - - >>> TRADE with me! <<< - - - - - -

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 07, 2011 2:14 pm 

I am looking to do Christmas missions. I will be on tonight and can help you.

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 07, 2011 4:50 pm 

i need this mission also .
Lookin for ppl aswell so if u see me online im lookin

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 08, 2011 2:34 pm 

Every one seems to think abandoning the lower right cp is a good thing? ??

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 08, 2011 4:53 pm 

we finally got "advanced" on it but at round 14-15 right CPU just spawn units "out" of the base 2 hero eheavy tanks..., CPU cheats alot!! do we have to block that 2 HEX outside base before that turn?

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 08, 2011 5:03 pm 

Chronos wrote:
we finally got "advanced" on it but at round 14-15 right CPU just spawn units "out" of the base 2 hero eheavy tanks..., CPU cheats alot!! do we have to block that 2 HEX outside base before that turn?

yes
and 21 the entire row.

OfflineProfile  
Reply to topic  [ 8 posts ]