Reply to topic  [ 16 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 Post subject: Patch 384-86
PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2011 2:18 am 
Battle Dex Team

-- European Letters now enabled
-- Rank in stat screen now updates properly
-- Stat screen now includes all 35 coops
-- Stat screen now shows tournament wins
-- Gold/Silver turn limits updated for all coops -- gold is now doable for all (I think -- I have not done it).
-- Dropping from a tournament after a win now ranks you ahead of players that lost.
-- Tournament schedule updated to include extra European tournaments, the return of keep cards tournaments (you cannot get premium cards in these tournaments), and tournaments that cost only packs.

Things we are currently working on:

1. 2 lines of chat wrapping
2. Buddy lists
3. Swiss tournaments
4. Single Player
5. Draft
6. Expansion card set

What else should we be working on. What things need to be fixed/added?? I really want to know. We are trying to listen to everyone's good comments and have been incorporating many things. We have a long list of other to do items. What do you think is most important?

OfflineProfile  
 Post subject: Re: Patch 384-86
PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2011 3:44 am 

All of this looks great. As far as fixes I made a rather long post in the Issues and Bugs section about format, punctuation, and consistency of terminology between cards. This would be an easy fix and would make the game look a lot better to newcomers I think.

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2011 5:12 am 

Those six action items sound amazing, and are probably the top priorities. Keep up the great work, guys!

I think to get new players more hooked, single player mode would really help them get their feet wetter, and overall more comfortable and involved with the game.

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2011 6:04 am 

I would love to be able to see how many people are waiting in each queue to play, whether it be in the free to play, play for prizes, cooperative, or sit and go's. Since my wait time for games is usually at least 5-10 minutes, i never want to mess around with choosing play for prizes or sit and go's, because i think people dont choose these as much. If I could actually see that someone is in queue, waiting to play a play for prizes or a sit and go (from that main screen) I would totally join those.

Also, when the searching screen comes up, it would be great to still be able see the 4 options in case someone else is waiting in a different queue, that way i could, for example, abandon my free to play to join up with someone who wants to play for prizes.

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2011 7:52 am 

[quote="chrism"]European Letters now enabled[/quote]
Thanks, that's really, really nice

[quote="chrism"]-- Gold/Silver turn limits updated for all coops -- gold is now doable for all (I think -- I have not done it).[/quote]
Can you update the medals then? We finished Arena for example in 20 turns (which is gold now) but i still have bronze medal. And it worked not properly with the medals (which is not that important). I got silver on caged, when we got it right in the turns for gold (seems the number of turns for gold/silver showing up in the coop screen need to be undercut, not reached to get the medal).

[quote="chrism"]-- Dropping from a tournament after a win now ranks you ahead of players that lost.[/quote]
So if 3 man are in tournament left. 2 are playing, the one with a bye quits. Will the quitter be 3rd and losers of former rounds 4th, or will quitter be 2nd together with loser of final and losers of former rounds 3rd?

[quote="chrism"]-- Tournament schedule updated to include extra European tournaments, the return of keep cards tournaments (you cannot get premium cards in these tournaments), and tournaments that cost only packs.[/quote]
Nice. Do tournaments with pack cost keep cards, or only the ones with extra "keep cards" in description? And can you vary the inner week schedule every now and then? So it's not every free rt sealed tournament wednesday at 2 o'clock in the night and premium 1v1 sealed at 10pm thursday in week 2, e.g.

[quote="chrism"]Things we are currently working on:
1. 2 lines of chat wrapping[/quote]
I doubt 2 lines are enough. Would be a great start, but why not unlimited lines?

[quote="chrism"]What else should we be working on. What things need to be fixed/added?? I really want to know. We are trying to listen to everyone's good comments and have been incorporating many things. We have a long list of other to do items. What do you think is most important?[/quote]
- chooseable starting positions (and maybe colours) in coops ( is my favourite one)
- Make trading area clearer (and/or feature needed)
- quick select for private coops (so you don't need to click 30 times on the right arrow to get to mission 31)
- go to the enchancements and suggestion/issue & bugs areas. you will find enough to do ;)

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2011 11:16 am 

i agree with denyo. Instead of 2 lines, i think max should be 3, or maybe even 4

But yes, those are definitely all good priorities to work on :)
And if yall need more bugs/minor fixes to work on, check that huge list i gave

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2011 11:19 am 
Battle Dex Team

I didn't actually mean it would be limited by 2 lines.

What are the most important fixes in the list right now?

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2011 11:22 am 

i will look through it today and post on it. Also, please enable BBCode on all forums >.<

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2011 11:23 am 
Battle Dex Team

You can see how many players are in the sit/go queus already -- it is usually zero, but I think people should play them. They are well priced and allow you to play a tournament with friends or whoever you want.

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2011 11:51 am 

[quote="chrism"]What are the most important fixes in the list right now?[/quote]
viewtopic.php?f=3&t=2037&p=15673#p15673
check the newest post. Hope this helps

OfflineProfile  
Reply to topic  [ 16 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next