OR REGISTER
Register    FAQ    Search

Reply to topic  [ 14 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 Post subject: Buglist for New Client
PostPosted: Tue Sep 14, 2010 6:08 am 

COLLECTION OF ALL BUGS POSTED BY Wed Sep 15, 2010 1:44 pm! Last post by: Bubbles

1. It says ingame 0/30 awards, but when i hit "awards" to the left and get on the page i see all of them as i had before.

2. I opened the window for modification on queue search, window is below the yellow window, i cant click anything anymore (besides the checkboxes) and i have to restart the game.

3. the nice recon picture in background is not visable at all since all the buttons are over it.
-Push Battle Dex Training - Exit a bit to the left.
-Push Add Points - My Decks as well as rankings to the right side of the screen
-Buy Points - Join Global chat to right bottom
-Menu to left bottom
-Mid Menu a bit towards bottom
(All for Fullscreen Mode)

4. if you accidently closed a chat make it openable again and show what others wrote to you.

5. the bug with the card pictures in decklist being bigger after you move your mouse over and then minimize.

6. if you press My Decks and Edit a deck push the "edit window" away a bit and go over the card pictures in the "my Decks window" with your mouse the deck pictures as well as the Edit button and the name of the deck go over the "edit window"

7. no login with pressing enter

8. if you win a pack in play for prizes it isnt displayed in client until you log in again.(forum says 1 pack instantly)

9. if you open My Decks window and mouseover the cards they arent displayed fully on screen (example: M from medic is outside left side of screen. Let the window pop up a bit more in centre.

10. see denyos post down on this page

11. If you put an infantry in a transport, airlift the transport, then unload the infantry, the infantry will not be immobilized. The transport itself will be, but not the inf

12. Airlift 3 has a typo. "unitse"

-kamikaze speed is really wrong (and depends on where you fly...):
http://img710.imageshack.us/img710/5756/mov1jo.jpg
http://img829.imageshack.us/img829/5494/mov2.jpg
http://img710.imageshack.us/img710/313/mov3f.jpg

14. -when my tournament game was finished, the resume (1) button was still there. When I clicked it the screen turned black for a fraction of a second. Nothing else happened.

15. save playback button needs to be deleted

16. -Most of the time, when I drag a window around (like the chat) the window itself moves alot faster than my mouse. That way it's possible to drag the window out of the screen into the void never to be seen again...

17. I see witcher in the game chat, but not in the list of players online. He is not responding, so I dont know if he is really there.

18. -I somehow moved windows half-way off the screen (at the top) so couldn't drag them anywhere else. Either make a "center the window" button or make them draggable by the bottom as well. I really like this new window system though. It makes things MUCH easier

OfflineProfile  
 Post subject: Re: Buglist for New Client
PostPosted: Tue Sep 14, 2010 6:24 am 

second bug i found:
i was chatting with jojo, my window for chat was on the right
i opened the window for modification on queue search, window is below the yellow window, i cant click anything andmore (besides the checkboxes) and i have to restart the game.

number 3:

competive queue took quite long to find me and jojo tho we chatted and clicked enter at same time o_O

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 14, 2010 7:59 am 
Battle Dex Testing Team
Battle Dex Testing Team

background is a little bit bright..

the nice recon picture in background is not visable at all since all the buttons are over it.
-Push Battle Dex Training - Exit a bit to the left.
-Push Add Points - My Decks as well as rankings to the right side of the screen
-Buy Points - Join Global chat to right bottom
-Menu to left bottom
-Mid Menu a bit towards bottom
(All for Fullscreen Mode)

if you accidently closed a chat make it openable again and show what others wrote to you.

the bug with the card pictures in decklist being bigger (had that bug reported somewhere here a time ago)
is still present.
if you press My Decks and Edit a deck push the "edit window" away a bit and go over the card pictures in the "my Decks window" with your mouse the deck pictures as well as the Edit button and the name of the deck go over the "edit window"

dislike that you cannot login with ENTER anymore.

if you win a pack in play for prizes it isnt displayed in client until you log in again.(forum says 1 pack instantly)

if you open My Decks window and mouseover the cards they arent displayed fully on screen (example: M from medic is outside left side of screen. Let the window pop up a bit more in centre.

oh cannot join sit and go
Everything else is superb!!!
Keep up the Great Work

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 14, 2010 8:35 am 

Thanks guys, we know we have a lot to do still. Please keep reporting. It was very important to finally do the big push yesterday to get this up. Fixes for many of these are already in the works.

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 14, 2010 9:47 am 

Check the picture for "enlist two heavies". i belive its the wrong one.

also i believe merc inf and merc special forces look too similar.

edit 1:
cant join sitngo tounrey.

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 14, 2010 10:19 am 

Here are some bugs i found:

Replays don't work for me: viewtopic.php?f=4&t=1511
a graphics issue when editing my deck (same as ghry, with screenshot): viewtopic.php?f=4&t=1510

when i was in the global chat i moved it to the middle of the screen. then i opened the searching preferences for free playing. the chat was now in front of the new window, but the preferences window got the focus and i could do nothing anymore, neither close the chat or move it, nor close the new window, because the chat was over the close button (see picure below).

then in a game vs jojo his lt and my recon stood on the same hex (a res) during a turn: http://battledexgame.com/player_games.p ... e_id=18737
i cant tell the round, because replays don't work. but it has to be one of the last rounds.

Attachments:
bdexerr02.jpg
bdexerr02.jpg [ 126.51 KiB | Viewed 908 times ]
 OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 14, 2010 5:02 pm 

Overall, the new client is very, very confusing. The way to buy cards, to edit the deck, etc, they are all separate whereas before it was all in the same place. Before was better. Same logic should be followed.

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 14, 2010 5:17 pm 

Tournaments: Sit n Go, the sealed one is listed as Constructed

Attachments:
a.jpg
a.jpg [ 13.84 KiB | Viewed 897 times ]

PostPosted: Tue Sep 14, 2010 7:41 pm 

1. AIRLIFT BUG. If you put an infantry in a transport, airlift the transport, then unload the infantry, the infantry will not be immobilized. The transport itself will be, but not the inf
2. What does the menu button do? placeholder?

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 14, 2010 10:46 pm 
Battle Dex Testing Team
Battle Dex Testing Team

-Airlift 3 has a typo. "unitse"

-kamikaze speed is really wrong (and depends on where you fly...):
http://img710.imageshack.us/img710/5756/mov1jo.jpg
http://img829.imageshack.us/img829/5494/mov2.jpg
http://img710.imageshack.us/img710/313/mov3f.jpg

-when my tournament game was finished, the resume (1) button was still there. When I clicked it the screen turned black for a fraction of a second. Nothing else happened.

-What exactly is the "save playback" button for? I assume it's a relict from the past.

-Most of the time, when I drag a window around (like the chat) the window itself moves alot faster than my mouse. That way it's possible to drag the window out of the screen into the void never to be seen again...

OfflineProfile  
Reply to topic  [ 14 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next