OR REGISTER
Register    FAQ    Search

Reply to topic  [ 5 posts ] 
 Post subject: Cannot find games online
PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2011 6:22 pm 

Hello, I'm new to this game and I seem to have a problem when trying to look for games to play online, whether the method is Free To Play or Cooperative, the game will always say "Searching..." I already put this on my list of programs exempted from my firewall. Do I have to forward or open any ports on my router?

OfflineProfile  
 Post subject: Re: Cannot find games online
PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2011 7:38 pm 
Battle Dex Team

Right now there are not that many new players on line. Since you can only be paired against newer players (it is based, in part, on ranking) it will be harder to find games. We will be doing a big marketing push in April to get more players.

You can always find games in the free tournmanets that run throughout the day. Or, you can ask people in global chat if they want a game.

For coops, it is best to ask people in global chat if they want to do a coop. Almost no one searches for coops. They usually find partners online and asking and then do private coops together.

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2011 8:28 pm 

Depending on when you play me and my buddy lordeth are always looking for coop partners. We will help you with the ones we beat and get you in your groove. Playing coop is a different then playing a vs or training.

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2011 4:57 am 

Hit me up when you see i'm on, I'll play private games with ya. Also, look out for Ringo, I know he would be down for free to play ones.

Sometimes i wait a long time for games too. I just grab a book to pass the time.

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2011 3:45 pm 

oh haha maybe I don't have a connection problem after all?
Thanks for the replies I'll be sure to hit you guys up whenever I see any of you, I guess right now it'd be best to find games just by asking people in global chat?

OfflineProfile  
Reply to topic  [ 5 posts ]