OR REGISTER
Register    FAQ    Search

Reply to topic  [ 8 posts ] 
 Post subject: Huge bug!
PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2011 9:21 pm 

I just played a game against Cezar. I was far ahead and was winning big time. Then the game interrupted and kicked me out. I returned to the game in time. Still 50 seconds left. But when I returned to the start screen the game was already shown as lost and gave the win to Cezar. Afterwards he said this happens sometimes. This never happened to me before and I play since the beta of this game.

Please solve this problem quickly.

Thanks.

OfflineProfile  
 Post subject: Re: Huge bug!
PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2011 9:09 pm 

Ok guys,

the exactly same thing just happened again. I am playing a game against Rothmorthau and on the second turn I get kicked out. Showing immediately that I have lost the game. I don't even have a chance to restart the game.
I had just started my turn and the game was lost in one second after I got kicked out.

There has something to be done.

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2011 10:39 am 

This is something strange - doesn't seem random if it happened twice to you in such a short time.

I got kicked out the other day and lost upon returning to the game because it took long for me to re-join (game didn't let me in right away), but I think time went on normally when I was disconnected.

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2011 5:56 pm 
Battle Dex Team

You are sure your time did not run out a nd you had 3 turns of inactivity? This is strange. Has anyone else had this problem.

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2011 6:58 pm 

His time definitely did NOT run out in our game. It said that he surrendered about 5 seconds into the turn.

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2011 7:02 pm 

I am 100% sure the time didn't ran out. I put up both replays. Especially against Rothmorthau the game kicked me out and in the same moment I already lost the game and saw the "You lost screen because of inactivity". But I just started my turn and had still more than 2 minutes left when it suddenly came out of nowhere.
When it happened the first time against Cezar I thought it is the normal disconnection problem. So I quit the game immediately when I saw that I was kicked out. Restarted and as soon I reach the Start screen there was no running game shown. When I checked the replay it also shows that I surrendered because beeing innactive for the last two turns. But the whole process of restarting the game only took about 20-30 seconds. And I still had the whole overtime (1min) + 50 seconds left. Also the whole next turn. Overall at least 4 min to return. There is no way that I was inactive for 2 turns. Only 30 seconds maximum during one turn.

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2011 9:12 pm 

It should be possible to see, in the replay, that you were not inactive 2 turns before.

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2011 11:23 am 
Battle Dex Team

Has anyone else had this problem. This is strange.

OfflineProfile  
Reply to topic  [ 8 posts ]