OR REGISTER
Register    FAQ    Search

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 161 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 17  Next
 Post subject: Re: BDex v2 Beta: Issues/Bugs
PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2012 8:20 pm 

Okay I updated the OP with all the bugs listed here (tested them all first to make sure I didn't post any that were already fixed). I also added quite a few more, thanks to Jonulix's help

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2012 8:27 am 
Battle Dex Testing Team
Battle Dex Testing Team

options arent saved when closing the game

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2012 2:44 pm 

seanpaul wrote:
options arent saved when closing the game

Just tried it myself and can confirm that it does in fact work (for me). Either the issue lies in a difference between your and my computers or you changed the settings then, instead of clicking "okay", you clicked cancel or the x in the top right

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2012 2:56 pm 
Battle Dex Testing Team
Battle Dex Testing Team

Bubbles wrote:

Just tried it myself and can confirm that it does in fact work (for me). Either the issue lies in a difference between your and my computers or you changed the settings then, instead of clicking "okay", you clicked cancel or the x in the top right

I can confirm that it does not save.

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2012 3:09 pm 

Ah wait, my bad. Though the Volume options are working properly, it will not save windowed mode. Is that what yall are having trouble with or do yall also have issues with the volume options saving?

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2012 3:38 pm 

Schlumpfi and I are currently in the process of testing every card to make sure it:
1. Costs the right amount
2. Does the correct effect
3. Works in all situations (ex. mines dont go on CP's, artilleries dont destroy resources etc)

Cards we're missing: Tech Heli, Merc Special Forces, Fighter Hero, Infantry Hero, Airpower Boost, Firepower Boost, Titanium armor, Armor piercing, Airlift 1, Rally the troops, Delta Force, Ghost, Ground Tech, Air Support, Berserk 2, Kamikaze 2, Major Overhaul, Major Air Overhaul

Bugs found (also in the OP):
-Can buff enemy units/debuff friendly units
-Immobilized units can't be airlifted
-many card's dont give the "not enough gold to execute" text
-card buffs show the right thing but then a %. Ex: +2 vision shows as "+2%"
-Land Mines are selectable

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2012 3:42 pm 

-What jumped into my eye is: you cant tell the difference between x2 speed and x1 speed. maybe make the button change color? i dont know but this is kind of disturbing.
-also maybe give shortcuts for cancel orders as now the buttons are much smaller (its just a convience thing).
-after putting bdex in the background, when hovering over the cards in the inventory, they no longer appear right next to the mouse but on the very bottom of the screen, if i go to second row they are almost blocked entirely by my taskbar, third row cant bee seen.
-when you are in the create private game menu, you cant click in the chat box anymore to chat there, just in the "normal private game chat"
-spelling error in "Time per turn" and "reserve time" -> minuteS not minute. hours is correct tho.
-the clock ingame is kind of pointless as it just states the computer time. maybe put in front: Battledex Time (CST) and then make it the CST on all computers, this way we have a meetup clock :)
-i have both the Windows as well as the bdex cursor when im in inventory menu (above the one i have in attachement.
Attachment:
bdexcursors.jpg
bdexcursors.jpg [ 1.18 KiB | Viewed 519 times ]

-you cant rightclick anymore to end the turn simulation, you have to click the button

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2012 4:26 pm 

Schlumpfi wrote:
-also maybe give shortcuts for cancel orders as now the buttons are much smaller (its just a convience thing).

Ctrl+z

added everything except for that to the OP (including your mouse picture)

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2012 4:38 pm 

game hung itself upon joining a private game with bubbles, tells me "creating game" then crashes, will retry.

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2012 4:47 pm 

as Schlumpfi said, private games (possibly all multiplayer) seems to be down right now, however we spent over an hour in campaign/training missions without any issues like that

OfflineProfile  
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 161 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 17  Next