OR REGISTER
Register    FAQ    Search

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 161 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17  Next
 Post subject: Re: BDex v2 Beta: Issues/Bugs
PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2012 10:15 pm 

I love the new layout but there are some sizing issues. There are several issues with spacing in the tournament lobby page, and there are some spacing issues with the private game lobby also (its a bit crunched from the sides). Rothmorthau already mentioned that the last card is difficult to see. When we played today it was easier to see the last card but now the first card was also cut off.

Also, I we played Lagoon and I noticed that there are trees adjacent to the north and south factories instead of hills. The map online still shows hills, so I'm not sure if this was an intentional change or if its a mistake.

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2012 9:57 am 

dojadoug wrote:
several issues with spacing in the tournament lobby page

If you're talking about the gray category boxes, we're aware of this issue and will address it once we finish working on some bigger stuff. This is one of those things that I can't fix even though it's UI since the spacing is based off his coding. If you're talking about something else, what is it? The only other issue I see is the chat box being slightly cut off on the left, which I just fixed
Also, I just noticed that the game type in the lobby still isn't updating. Just reported this

dojadoug wrote:
spacing issues with the private game lobby also (its a bit crunched from the sides)

What are the spacing issues you're talking about? I'm sure we could make the window bigger (i don't know why it's that small in the first place) but I don't see what you're talking about. The right-side scrunch is now fixed

dojadoug wrote:
Rothmorthau already mentioned that the last card is difficult to see. When we played today it was easier to see the last card but now the first card was also cut off.

I sincerely apologize for this. I've been swamped with work the past two weeks with school ending, so I haven't had much time to do anything. Luckily yesterday was my last exam! But anyways, fixing this now

dojadoug wrote:
Also, I we played Lagoon and I noticed that there are trees adjacent to the north and south factories instead of hills. The map online still shows hills, so I'm not sure if this was an intentional change or if its a mistake.

I'll report this to dagnor. He deals with the map ID's

So... These issues are now fixed and will be up in the next patch (which I'll ask dagnor to push a little earlier)
-Deck slot going past the edge
-Private Lobby being slightly cut off on the right side
-Tournament lobby chat being slightly cut off on the left side

And these issues have been reported:
-Lagoon has 2 different maps
-Game type in tournament lobby not updating
-category slots in the client are still spaced badly

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2012 10:47 am 

1) Tournament lobby looks fine except for the chat box. Dunno what I was talking about there. :P

2) With regard to the private game lobby, it looks fine when my game is in windowed mode, but when I switch to full screen mode the lobby window gets a bit smaller and the buttons are scrunched. I can't take an SS of this... which may be a problem in itself. (Note: Rothmorthau can verify this). My guess is that the private game lobby window size has slightly different values in full screen mode than in windowed mode. Should be an easy fix.

3) For some reason I can't take a SS of BattleDex in full screen mode. ;)

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2012 2:44 pm 

When I'm running the game in windowed mode i can't scoll the screen with mouse.

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2012 8:04 pm 

Similar to the bug where the packs that you win do not show up until you reset the client, currently when you beat a training mission and get a better rank (silver --> gold) it does not show up until you reset the client.

EDIT: This also happens with campaign missions, unsurprisingly.

Last edited by Rothmorthau on Mon May 28, 2012 10:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2012 9:03 pm 

Rothmorthau wrote:
Similar to the bug where the packs that you win do not show up until you reset the client, currently when you beat a training mission and get a better rank (silver --> gold) it does not show up until you reset the client.

Reported!

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2012 10:47 am 

No tournaments are currently showing up in the tournament section of multiplayer. Fix before keep your cards tourney in a few hours?

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2012 10:51 am 

Rothmorthau wrote:
No tournaments are currently showing up in the tournament section of multiplayer. Fix before keep your cards tourney in a few hours?

Just to add some more information, the list disappeared right after the tourney completed yesterday.

Edit: Ironically, I also got an email reminder at 10:30AM. This makes it seem as if the tournaments didn't become cancelled, but rather just aren't found in the search.

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2012 2:42 pm 

I'll email dagnor and let him know. Once this is fixed, I'll make another keep your cards sealed tourney to make up for today's.

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2012 8:14 pm 

You cannot use F12 to switch between windowed and full mode when your main window is a chat box.

OfflineProfile  
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 161 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17  Next