OR REGISTER
Register    FAQ    Search

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 161 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 17  Next
 Post subject: Re: BDex v2 Beta: Issues/Bugs
PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2012 2:40 pm 

When you are playing campaign, the following will result in a crash:

1) During deck selection, click on the button to modify deck.
2) Minimize the modify deck window.
3) Click on the button to modify deck.
4) Attempt to modify your deck.

Not sure if this also applies to matchmaking, private games, and tournaments, but it likely does.

This may not occur much but its still a bug that should be fixed. ;)

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2012 6:00 pm 

dojadoug wrote:
When you are playing campaign, the following will result in a crash:

1) During deck selection, click on the button to modify deck.
2) Minimize the modify deck window.
3) Click on the button to modify deck.
4) Attempt to modify your deck.

Not sure if this also applies to matchmaking, private games, and tournaments, but it likely does.

This may not occur much but its still a bug that should be fixed. ;)

I had a similar bug happen during a tournament. Got 2 crashes and played the round with no cards.

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2012 7:36 pm 

updated

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2012 10:43 pm 

Not a very big bug but there is no music on the login screen. Music only starts once you log in to the game.

I don't know if this is intended or not, so I figured I would mention it.

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2012 4:00 pm 

I know this glitch has already been reported for missing one card, but when open a pack sometimes the first two cards images are missing.

P.S. Can somebody help me with posting an image. There is another bug that's kinda hard to describe in words. On other forums I'm able to post images easily but for some reason I have trouble on Battle Dex.

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2012 7:24 pm 

dojadoug wrote:
On other forums I'm able to post images easily but for some reason I have trouble on Battle Dex.

Details? Ive never had an issue. be aware that some forums here have attachments turned off, but other than that..

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2012 9:27 pm 

When you have 7 or more buffs on a unit the icons get cut off. The 7th icon only shows half of the icon.

Occurred with Squad Leader + Air Tech + Air Overhaul + Veteran Status

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2012 11:58 pm 

I noticed that the total number of cards is incorrect on the inventory screen. There are a total of 190 cards but the client says there is only 184. The number of cards that the player owns is correct though.

23 Enlist
33 Buff
15 Heal
9 Merc
8 Hero
12 Damage/Armor
23 Movement
12 Vision
17 Super Buff
17 Debuff
21 Special
Total = 190

Also the Awards Earned [ # / 31 ] doesn't take into account the death dealer awards that are included below it. There are 35 total awards. (Side note: It is going to be near impossible to get Transport Hunter: Gold :lol: )

On the award screen the "reserve clock" section should say seconds or extra seconds.

In the inventory "view cards" screen, troop transport is not in alphabetical order for some reason in the movement section.

Discount units are not alphabetized correctly.

Heroes need to switch Light Tank Hero and Recon Hero to be alphabetized correctly.

Debuffs need to switch Immobilize Any and Immobilize Ground to be alphabetized correctly.

For some reason the text for Fighter Hero now says "damager" instead of damage.

When playing the final mission of the campaign issues arise due to the VP required being 100. The value at the top right shows that you only need 10 VP to win ( because it is only showing the first 2 digits of 100) and also it is impossible to tell how many victory points the computer has because it shows it as 8/100 even if it is 18/100 or 28/100 etc.

When selecting the HQ to purchase units and hovering over a unit type, the HP listed on the right currently gets cut off because it is listing HP as 0/210 instead of just 210.

When clicking on a Light Troop Transport It does not show the name in the menu on the right. For example it will say "Armored Transport" when you click on one, but it does not have anything at all there for light troop transport.

Merc Anti-Air Halftrack is too long for the selected menu on the right during a game. It gets cut off on both sides. Consider changing it to Merc Anti-Air.

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2012 6:39 pm 

Not sure if this has happened to others or been addressed yet, but...

At game start, if I try to choose a different deck, the screen goes immediately black, freezes on me 100% of the time. So at the moment, constructed is not possible for me in any format.

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2012 8:18 pm 

I tried to use a medic on an infantry that I had used special forces on and I received this error message:

unable to apply Medic card: invalid unit type for card.

This is a repeatable bug and occurs even without the special forces buff. When using medic it looks like it is going to work until the turn is submitted and then it gives the error message.

OfflineProfile  
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 161 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 17  Next