OR REGISTER
Register    FAQ    Search

Reply to topic  [ 1 post ] 
 Post subject: Confusion With Vision Debuffs
PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2012 1:19 am 

I thought that if one player uses a vision debuff it would prevent another player from using a card that required that vision, if the vision debuff took effect first. I had actually complained about this.

Example: Player 1 orders blind ground on a recon. On the same turn, Player 2 orders an airlift around that recon. If the blind acts first, the airlift card will be returned to the hand because the required vision is no longer available.

Anyway, in a game today, Rothmorthau and myself each ordered a blind to be used on the other person's recon on the same turn. Both of us required the vision from our recon to see the other recon. Both blinds took effect.

I'm not complaining about the result because this is what I believe the proper result should be. But I am confused because I thought this wasn't possible and had not seen any notices in the patch announcements that this had been changed. This leaves me wondering if perhaps only some cards will be canceled out by a blind taking effect first (i.e. a blind before airlift will prevent the airlift but a blind before blind will not).

Anyway, if I am mistaken in any way or if anyone can shed light on my confusion please respond. :)

OfflineProfile  
Reply to topic  [ 1 post ]