ATTENTION! ice9 can you please allow .doc as a possible attachment? thank you
Hello everyone! This is a guide to the training missions/coops. I will do requests or what I see is needed most at the moment. The card used in this guide are MY cards i use for this missions. You might not have them necessarly and you will need to find a way around this. Also: For me the thrill of this game is the fact that you have to find strategies. So if you want to find an own way for this missions: DO NOT READ THIS GUIDE!
I started with:
2 Artilleries on the right side of your starting area, going to right side.
1 AA which in the mid to your left to kill the fighter coming.
2 Armor Infantries, one with Adrenaline Shot to left side ress, then cp. One which goes to right ress.
1 Recon with Binocs for right side.
You get the left CP and then move that inf to the ress on left side, but over the left.
The right inf gets guerilla and moves over to the right, kill the infs coming at you (the camoed ones) and maybe even the arty hero (this might need some tries). Then move onto the right CP and heal your guy on it. After you got it, just bunker in (with arties and aa aiming at your cps).
Do NEVER lure mid. Its not necessary.(Schlumpfi)
Thanks to denyo I have a list here with which units are coming from where in each turn.
I started out with Airborne 2 to take bottom stuff. Camo the one going to left from these.
Once you've beaten the first few waves and get to about ~16 cps, you should move your President to the left bottom. You should also keep Armor on him, guerilla is only way to do camo on him (good idea!). Also bring medic.
With the details of denyo you won't need any more tips I hope. They are attached to this thingy.(Bubbles)
1. Enlist inf + camo + adrenaline and cap the south-east CP on turn 3
2. Send the given delta to the north-west CP first and cap on turn 3
3. Give the marked inf Geurilla and Kevlar
4. Move arty hero to the north-west corner of the little fort in the middle
5. Have 3 more arties in the other corners of the fort
6. Recon hero on elevation on the right side, regular recon on the left side
7. Once the infs cap the CP's, send them to get the resources
8. Once the given delta caps the north-east resource, send him on the middle elevation at the south-east CP
9. After heli hero helps with the 2 heavies at the beginning, put him in the fort by the south-east CP (The delta and heli ensure early vision and killing the enemy inf)
10. If my 4 arties and 2 recons are fine, i focus on making more AA's every chance i get
11. Use immobilize air on the heli on turn 2
12. On turn 1, use enlist AA to make an AA left of base and move him left 2. Move the AA hero onto the enlisted AA's creation hex, then 1 left. The enlisted AA will take damage from 2 fighters instead of hero
1.jpg [ 11.5 KiB | Viewed 1734 times ]
It will take several tries, but this is how i beat it exactly. Also, play around with moving the president to the south-west corner by the resource (not touching trees). A few guys go there to get him, but not as many. I ran him back and forth a littleFirst TurnSecond TurnTraining 10:
You can start out with sending your Recon Hero to left side, build a superplane for right side. Also firepower buffed arties and AAs for both sides. take them both and mid. Use the delta force you are given to walk through to left upper cp. Airlift there. Won't be taken back. -> gg!
COOP 5: CAGED TACTIC DOESNT WORK ANYMORE! FIXED!