OR REGISTER
Register    FAQ    Search

Reply to topic  [ 2 posts ] 
 Post subject: Can someone give me some tips on Coop 16?
PostPosted: Tue Jan 04, 2011 8:04 pm 

I've tried every tactic I can think of but I can't get to that middle CP fast enough, can anybody give me a tip on how to beat it?

OfflineProfile  
 Post subject: Re: Can someone give me some tips on Coop 16?
PostPosted: Tue Jan 04, 2011 9:26 pm 

Never mind, I just beat it. The way we did it was the guy on the right gets a lot of fighters and an AA in the beginning, the guy on the left gets a lot of arty and a super fighter to pick off enemy units on the left side of the middle area. I had recon hero which helped a lot, it allowed me to see in the middle from a safe distance away. The other ultra rares we used were airborne ranger and infantry hero (you could probably find a way around this though), oh yeah, I had squadron leader also. My partner (Chronos) had major arty but never used it. We did capture all 3 CPs, the one at the top is a pain in the ass to get but is possible. I airlifted 2 AAs in there once we had the middle secure. Don't think it is a huge rush to get the bottom CP, we didn't get it until turn 6 or 7. The guy on the right drew out the fighter in the middle, while the guy on the left used arty to take out the rest. A really important thing to do is take out the recon heroes on the sides, they give vision to their marksman artillery. Chronos did use an airport once we had the middle secure which helped pump out fighters to take out their ridiculous rush of fighters that comes from the top. We won when the computer had 28 victory points.

OfflineProfile  
Reply to topic  [ 2 posts ]