OR REGISTER
Register    FAQ    Search

Reply to topic  [ 4 posts ] 
 Post subject: Hello
PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2011 2:52 pm 

Nice to meet everybody here, I've been looking for a good turn-based card game for some time. Hopefully this will be able to sate my hunger. Too bad that there aren't that many players right now, but as I was told the game is going to be advertised a lot more soon.

If anyone is interested in playing CO-OP with me, I'd be extremely happy. Don't want to get into player vs player at the moment as I don't know much about the game yet, and also I'm afraid of being demoralized by all the losses that would be coming my way :) .

Anyway, this is all I have to say at the moment. See you all in-game!

OfflineProfile  
 Post subject: Re: Hello
PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2011 4:27 pm 

glad to see you did actually post an intro :) Welcome aboard. If you have questions, want reviews, have suggestions, etc, be sure to post here :D And Schlumpfi and I are always able to help, all you needa do is PM one of us

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2011 5:40 pm 

Hi Spectret :D

If you like turn based games I definately think you will like this one. I admit it does have a pretty steep learning curve early, but hopefully a game that takes a little while to learn will satisfy your hunger. Feel free to PM me for co-op if you see me online.

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2011 5:22 am 

Spectret wrote:
If anyone is interested in playing CO-OP with me, I'd be extremely happy. Don't want to get into player vs player at the moment as I don't know much about the game yet, and also I'm afraid of being demoralized by all the losses that would be coming my way :) .!

LOL, Check out my stats in player finder, you will get a laugh. I get beat all the time but i have still stuck around, though i have had a few wanting to throw my monitor out the window moments. I too would be up for coop, only played 4 missions so far, so looking to add to that figure :)

OfflineProfile  
Reply to topic  [ 4 posts ]