OR REGISTER
Register    FAQ    Search

Reply to topic  [ 7 posts ] 
 Post subject: Starcraft 2
PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2011 7:12 pm 

Bubbles finally got it :) Currently installing, post your character names or battle.net accounts here!

My account is my email, ctccromer(at)yahoo.com
EDIT: Character name is Bubbles

OfflineProfile  
 Post subject: Re: Starcraft 2
PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2011 3:16 am 
Battle Dex Testing Team
Battle Dex Testing Team

I would love to try to beat you, as I am probably even worse than you, but US and europe players cannot play together.

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2011 7:55 am 

whattt?? That's bull! There should be a way, if nothing else, to set up a private game where we could both join!

Although I think I'll be spending more time int he editor than the actual game once i finish the campaign :) I LOVE the editor and Ive really been wanting to make something (code something) without having to learn a language for fear of learning bad habits

P.S. I've played the first two missions and have 2 questions:
1. Why aren't I getting achievements for stuff I do? Like it shows one on the first mission for killing all the guys, which i did, but i didn't get it?
2. How do I go back and replay old missions? Or do i have to beat the campaign first?

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2011 8:19 am 
Battle Dex Testing Team
Battle Dex Testing Team

Not only we cant play against each other, europe and usa dont even have same maps ( user content ). ( I havent played for some time, but I guess it is still this way )

Achievements: no idea. Are you logged in?

Missions: when you get to your mother ship, you will be able to replay missions. You need to finish some missions first.

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2011 5:20 pm 

so you can't play anything I make with the mapmaker? What BS!!!!

Yep, no idea why I'm not getting em

And yeah i beat mission 3, got on the ship, and now can go back

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2011 5:56 am 
Battle Dex Testing Team
Battle Dex Testing Team

I could, but you would have to send it to me, I would have to load it in my editor and upload it for europe :) .

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2011 7:43 am 

well, better than nothing at all I suppose! I'm taking my time going through the game (haven't done a multiplayer game yet, havent done a challenge game yet, currently on mission 5) but I'm spending just as much time in-game as i am in the map editor. Soon as I think of something really fun to work on in it, I'll be making some sort of game. When it's close to playable I'll announce it for those who play and pass it to anyone who wants to try it

Back in june I made 2, the demo for my DS game (but then my friend and I talked it over, realized it sucked horribly, and reworked the entire concept) and a Tower Defense that is ALMOST complete, but still has 4 or 5 bugs, 1 feature, and balancing to do. Links are there if anyone wants to play with em

OfflineProfile  
Reply to topic  [ 7 posts ]