OR REGISTER
Register    FAQ    Search

Reply to topic  [ 6 posts ] 
 Post subject: team games
PostPosted: Sat May 21, 2011 1:58 pm 

Hi all, I haven't played in a while, but enjoyed setting up some private 2v2 and 3v3 games.

I am no longer affiliated with the company, so can't answer any questions about development. However, I really love this game and would like to play some team games. Anyone interested in playing a series of private team games every so often? Maybe we could have a specific time to show up regularly.

OfflineProfile  
 Post subject: Re: team games
PostPosted: Sat May 21, 2011 7:58 pm 

i would be down to play but i work till 8:00pm pst so if im not busy im usally on waiting for someone to come on so if u log on i would gladly play anything

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2011 5:16 am 

I would love to play some team games as well. Didn't get much matches in the last weeks. But you know you want me to play in your team, ice ;)

Why are you no team member anymore? Do they have a new web developer?

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2011 12:40 pm 

I decided to move on to new opportunities, as much as I want to see the game be a success. I think there will be another web guy, but mostly the success of the game depends on more marketing in my opinion anyway.

Altr, I am still central time US, so I will look for you at 10pm central tonight. I am moving to Portland, Oregon in July to change things up, so I will be Pacific Time then.

denyo, what time works best for you?

Are you guys playing any other games lately? I'm interested in trying out some other strategy games, but not sure which ones are any good.

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2011 12:56 pm 

best time to play for me is around 1-4pm 18 cst. around 8 am should be ok on most days as well. but i'm flexible at the moment. at some nights i watch nba (dallas vs okc) so have time to play up to 7pm as i stay up anyway.

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2011 1:05 pm 

I am watching Dallas vs OKC also. I cheer for Kevin Durant since he went to the same University as me and I watched him play then. I'm guessing you want to see Dirk Nowitzki win though :). He has been unstoppable.

I will start playing more in a couple of days, I have a lot of work on a new project, but should have more time soon.

OfflineProfile  
Reply to topic  [ 6 posts ]