OR REGISTER
Register    FAQ    Search

Reply to topic  [ 3 posts ] 
 Post subject: v2 "Trailer"?
PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2012 1:42 pm 

So i've been looking around and advertising the game on forums that I can (and have already been on for a while, such as StarCraft 2) and it would help a lot if we had a trailer with the new UI in it. We have a 30 second trailer, but it isn't very long, it doesn't show much about the game, and now it's really outdated

I'll definitely be able to whip up a prize for someone if you/y'all (teams are welcome :D) want to make a trailer for people to advertise! Maybe a card of your choice each (premium included), or a free month of premium subs each, it all depends what Dagnor and Nfntp say. I would try this but I have NO experience with video editing..

Would anyone be up for this? You could make it however you want. It'd be better if you included some of the main mechanics and stuff, but nothing's required. It should be 30seconds to 3 minutes long (roughly), but that's about it! So please post here and let me know if you're up for the challenge! I'll gladly help with anything you need

OfflineProfile  
 Post subject: Re: v2 "Trailer"?
PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2012 2:51 pm 

My two cents on advertising...

In my opinion you probably don't want to advertise until everything is fixed and then do all your advertising at once. People don't often try games twice. If someone tried this game now, it would appear to be an unfinished ghost town (aside from the forums). Honestly, its probably better not to have people try this game until all the bugs are worked out. Because this is primarily an online game - until you buy the campaign - what it needs to get going again is an injection of new players all at once. Any new player you recruit now may not come back and give this game a chance when it comes time for that injection.

OfflineProfile  
 Post subject: Re: v2 "Trailer"?
PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2012 4:35 pm 

that's a good point. However I still think it'd be good to have a trailer out there for all our former players who we'd love to see again (Hezzu, Heinzel, Derbe, Bota, Mlowe, Breath, Geral, and tons of others) and that way when the times comes to start advertising in America (Bandera's focusing on other places/things right now), it'll be made and ready

OfflineProfile  
Reply to topic  [ 3 posts ]