This is a future suggestion, certainly not anything urgent.
The idea is to give an alert to other players whenever a player is currently searching for a game. This will give two benefits:
1) For players who are watching replays, playing single player, constructing decks, or merely sitting idle in the client, they can be alerted when a player is searching for a game and then search themselves in order to match-up.
2) For the player who is searching, he will now know that others players have been alerted to his searching, which will both help him find a game quicker and will encourage him to wait longer during his search.
Some optional ideas regarding this idea:
- Allow a player to turn off this alert, for the rare player who would be annoyed by it.
- Do not send the alert to any player already in a multi-player match.
- Incorporate a method where the alert is given (maybe through audio) to a player who has BattleDex open but has it minimized and is doing something else (i.e. browsing the net).
That is all.