OR REGISTER
Register    FAQ    Search

Reply to topic  [ 2 posts ] 
 Post subject: More information for inventory not working
PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2012 4:00 pm 

I made an edit on my post in the v2 issues thread WHILE Bubbles was closing it apparently, so just in case it didn't get seen I am copying it here. Feel free to delete this post if you did see it.

In trying to find more about the view cards inventory problem, I played a training mission and tried to hit modify to my original deck. It also said Battle Dex has encountered an error, but the card list popped up. Clicking through the card list, only the cards that I own that begin with the letters A and B show up, while the rest show greyed out (whether I had them or not).

I found it weird that it was only cards with certain starting letters that were showing up, so I figured I would let you guys know.

OfflineProfile  
 Post subject: Re: More information for inventory not working
PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2012 5:20 pm 

Yeah I did see it, but more threads isnt a big deal. Over time it just got more and more confusing with all that and the thread was originally meant just for the first few patches of v2. 6 months later we were still using it lol. So we need to go back to making individual threads in this section of the forums

OfflineProfile  
Reply to topic  [ 2 posts ]